2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

:lol: you guys are either being sarcastic or deeply ignorant.

When Melo says he want's to be a "digital" athlete, that doesn't mean cover of video games (well kind of). It means a whole lot of venues in terms of branding yourself using the digital space. eg. Melo being a digital athelete would be his newly invested position launching a tech-focused private equity firm Melo7.

Melo has also invested some capital in other outlets in the tech space such as a childrens media player Hullabalu, digital kitchenware The Orange Chef and most recently he's invested big money in Seatgeek. Obviously Carmelo is looking at the bigger picture here and agglutinate his name in other facets outside of basketball.

I supposed he doesn't want to be ubiquitously known for just basketball.

Although this comparison isn't "head-on", there would be some congruity: Think of Paul Allen--owner of the Seattle Seahawks, Seattle Sounders and Portland Trailblazers. He would be called a "digital" owner" in this case. He's not on the cover of NBA 2k or ESPN the Magazine (I mean he could be), but when you think of him, you just don't think of tech. You also think of his professional sports team proprietorship.

Last edited:

When Melo says he want's to be a "digital" athlete, that doesn't mean cover of video games (well kind of). It means a whole lot of venues in terms of branding yourself using the digital space. eg. Melo being a digital athelete would be his newly invested position launching a tech-focused private equity firm Melo7.

Melo has also invested some capital in other outlets in the tech space such as a childrens media player Hullabalu, digital kitchenware The Orange Chef and most recently he's invested big money in Seatgeek. Obviously Carmelo is looking at the bigger picture here and agglutinate his name in other facets outside of basketball.

Although this comparison isn't "head-on", there would be some congruity: Think of Paul Allen--owner of the Seattle Seahawks, Seattle Sounders and Portland Trailblazers. He would be called a "digital" owner" in this case. He's not on the cover of NBA 2k or ESPN the Magazine (I mean he could be), but when you think of him, you just don't think of tech. You also think of his professional sports team proprietorship.

i know what he meant. i was just being sarcastic :tongue:

I'm over here watching Melo highlights getting all teary eyed

Last edited:
Melo is going to remembered for just basketball for a loooooong time, especially if he brings a chip to NYC. That and honey nut cheerios, [emoji]128523[/emoji]

That "secret" pick up game looks like its in some run down gym in a public elementary school in the LES :lol:

Last edited:

Thanks dad

Last edited:

JR should be a starter.

I've been seeing a lot of footage of the squad playing ball over the summer, makes me wonder if STAT is somewhere playing. I know he's working out and all, and he's even trimmed down, but is he playing ball getting ready like the rest of the team.

Read somewhere that STAT has been training real hard too.

He's going between LA and Houston. Still working with the Dream and others on his game.

Him and JR were spotted running in LA too.

Last edited:
amare biggest problem is staying healthy its not his skill we need to worry about... but thats already obvious lets just see it happen

Back
Top Bottom