2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

watching the tank is ur own fault b. like there's millions of tv shows/movies/good basketball teams, and you chose to watch our team lose on purpose? 
laugh.gif

my man is the only dude with the full scouting report and tendencies of Lance Thomas and Ricky Ledo.

Last edited:
One of my friends who I haven't seen in a while rocks a man bun these days. Last time I saw him all I could think about is damn, dude is a mini Lou Admundson.

For the last time, Carmelo Anthony is not a temporary player. Maybe once you all get on board and learn to accept that fact, then you'll be able to better understand the direction the team is heading in. Phil Jackson intends to win it all with HIM as the lead player. It's clear in all the interviews he does, and the sneak shots at LeBron, etc, that Phil views Melo as an incredibly skilled player, and he came out of retirement for a reason. He wants to win, and he wants to do it with Melo. The fact that some of yall believe that ridiculous report from Isola about Melo being furious is :lol:. Dude sat there right next to Phil and watched Porzingis' workouts. I didn't see him in the building watching all the other draft workouts.
Clearly Melo knew about the choice Phil was making. Furthermore, it's funny how dude was out celebrating his wife's bday in Vegas, yet all these reports are out about his rage over the pick. NY media at it's finest...

dude picks and pops in pickup games and calls Jason Smith when it drops

Last edited:
watching the tank , the horns, clyde's suit, being able to still eat my dinner while my kids shook their heads at me was all for what I thought was gonna pay off.

all we need is another dude like Vince to play an exhibition game and dunk it on dude jumping over him and scare him away from the NBA

View media item 1601148
this worked out :smh:

this team ain't winning ****, especially never with this clown. I'm salty ....

Also, I understand being pissed about missing out on Mudiay. He's gonna be a beast.

But to say Grant + WCS/Winslow is definitely a better fit with Melo than Grant + Porzingis is a completely unsubstantiated claim. There is zero evidence for that, especially considering who is currently on the roster at this time. I personally would NEVER take WCS over this dude. And Winslow is a 3, just like Melo. That makes no sense

bruh parents who let their kids play GTA and watch a marathon of Chuckie would even SMH @ you for having Knick games on last season with your kids around

Last edited:
Also, I understand being pissed about missing out on Mudiay. He's gonna be a beast.

But to say Grant + WCS/Winslow is definitely a better fit with Melo than Grant + Porzingis is a completely unsubstantiated claim. There is zero evidence for that, especially considering who is currently on the roster at this time. I personally would NEVER take WCS over this dude. And Winslow is a 3, just like Melo. That makes no sense
We need a rim protector and anchor. WCS projects to be just that.

Salute to my man tiny hands. Only a few of us left in here. This thread did a 180, I'm disgusted.

this breadstick will never be accepted in NYC :smh:

I took a beatin today, everywhere I went, my FB is just polluted with jokes and "experts" posting their opinion on the pick.

I feel betrayed man, I watched dam near every minute of this tank and Phil goes this way .... I can't ...

Don't know how you & nick did it :x :smh:

Back
Top Bottom