2016 "52 week money challenge"

To those recommending opening a separate savings account for this, which services do you suggest? I read ally, and barclays so far in this thread. Any others?
Even though I'm not using a savings account for this, my actual savings account is with Capital One 360 which has been really good for me. 

To those recommending opening a separate savings account for this, which services do you suggest? I read ally, and barclays so far in this thread. Any others?

You can also just add a savings account to the account you already have. So I have 2 savings accounts and a checking account from the same bank under one log in. I use logix credit union. For the freshman that are starting to save I would suggest this because technically your account balance will usually be above the minimum balance and they won't charge you a fee if you dip below that. I have an entirely separate joint account for bills/emergency and mortgage.
It's easier for me to save when I don't see the money and when it's all distributed separately..

STAY MOTIVATED FAM

taking this money and just making it my roth contribution. Treated this week as week 5

About to do this but putting in 5x the amount. Never had trouble saving money though

I get payed $20 every month by one of my banks (Santander) thanks to another thread on here that put me on 
nthat.gif

Week 6 deposit made. From now until week 10 I'm doing $10. Not balling like some of you guys in the thread but little by little getting ahead so that the end isn't so tough.

Back
Top Bottom