2016 "52 week money challenge"

Put 500$ again on my last two paychecks :pimp:

That was a bit aggressive but well worth it

Last edited:
I always forget to do it, but when I go out to dinner with my friends, I just tell them to give me cash and I'll put it on my card. I then take the cash which is usually over $150 and I just toss it in the box.

Week 8, so i'd put $36 in my savings right? I'm in this. Was about to go to the bank tomorrow anyways.

I caught up an actually created an account for this.  I just need to keep a habit.

I printed out the sheet and pasted it on my frig.  I set reminders on Outlook.  

on top of this, i will continue to save.

anyone have any ideas for this?

About to do this but putting in 5x the amount. Never had trouble saving money though

I get payed $20 every month by one of my banks (Santander) thanks to another thread on here that put me on 
nthat.gif
That would have been me. Glad to see you're enjoying it.
Care to divulge about that bank that pays you $20 monthly [emoji]128064[/emoji]
Santanders Extra 20 account. You just need to set up two monthly bill pays (Can be for as little as a dollar) and have direct deposit set up. You get 10$ a month for each of those.

@Antidope Free money you say? Tell me more.
nerd.gif
This bank may not be available in Florida, but here's some more detail.

http://www.fromdebttodreams.com/santander-extra20-checking-review/

Basically just set up two autopays for a dollar and have direct deposit for a paycheck into that account and the bank gives you $20 a month on your statement date. You also still get the yield for having money in your savings although thats low.

20$ a month is beating what I would yield in interest from most places so its all good with me.

im gonna bring this back up, just a friendly reminder. I want everyone to flourish this year!

:nthat:

Back
Top Bottom