2016 BET Awards Thread June 26

1*

What is Future a Legend at, famo??
laugh.gif
trap

Jay ruined the song :lol:. Should've been Ross or a future verse or something.

When this decade is over he is easily gonna be looked up as the most influential artist of the decade.

Before and after Future rap sounds different.

With a subject matter consisting of pills and syrups, they can have that garbage. It's already the worse era so, he can have it, if so.

That's up for debate and is subjective but you asked how will he be a legend.

Up for debate and subjective? Dude does not rap about anything, beyond that :lol:

He is like the Steve Nash of rap right now. If an all-time draft were held, his name would be ignored, despite 2 MVPs :rofl:

Up for debate and subjective? Dude does not rap about anything, beyond that
laugh.gif

He is like the Steve Nash of rap right now. If an all-time draft were held, his name would be ignored, despite 2 MVPs
roll.gif
I mean I could go and get his lyrics covering drug addiction and his life in the slums...

But you've already made it quite apparent you have a personal vendetta against him, the memory of those sweat drenched Gucci flip flops under your bed never ceases to enrage you so with that I'll say you have a nice night sir.

Not looking to get into a full on debate but future talks about more than codeine and pills.

Songs like: no matter what, ain't no way around it, got it out the mud, feeling I get, made myself a boss, deeper than the ocean, long time coming etc are the tracks that really made a fan of dude before the amazing run began. He can talk about other stuff and do it well. But I digress.

His performance tonight was weak. I hate award show performances for the most part anyway but this one was especially lacklusterto me.

Y'all really have to step feeding into Grimey's traps, man :lol:

Mods should really just forcefully change his avatar to a picture of Future's face with a prohibition sign around it. Just don't do it. Love yourself. Love your time.

I have to double back and catch Sheila E's performance but based on what I saw, I thought they did a solid job this year. They make some of the same mistakes yearly that other award shows seem to manage to smooth out after a while, but I expect it so I barely hold it against them at this point.

Overall it felt like they managed to actually feel in touch with things happening right now, and Tracee and Anthony never got unbearable corny to me. Also, that Beyonce x Kendrick performance is straight up highlight reel worthy. Good **** BET.

Last edited:
Kdot and Beyoncé def was the highlight.

Award show hosting is a tough gig. I know I'm never entertained by them. There have been some legit legends host awards shows and I always find em kinda eh.

Feel like it's to controlled by the network/awarding group for the actual host to really shine

Back
Top Bottom