2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I'm in for an okc vs bron rematch. I'm down for those boys to get that chip.

telling you now though..bron wins again..I'm dragging the state of oklahoma for 3 yrs straight. no breaths.

OKC in 6 over the Cavs in 2017 NBA Finals.

Westbrook Finals MVP.

Last edited:
I'm in for an okc vs bron rematch. I'm down for those boys to get that chip.

telling you now though..bron wins again..I'm dragging the state of oklahoma for 3 yrs straight. no breaths.
Sheesh OKC has to get there first.

There's a reason they play the games
laugh.gif

Sabonis has decent potential. He's pretty stiff but has nice awareness and footwork. He's sort of like a more skilled Tyler hansborough. Sabonis is very temperamental

I don't see the comparison at all. Sabonis has skills 98.4% of all big men don't have.

Hansbrough has a high motor but thats about it. Dude was a lop. Spaz in every way possible. The only thing they have in common is skin color and both have 2 legs and arms.

At worst, Sabonis will be a great body off the bench.

Again, no.

How exactly are you getting these numbers?

Hoopshype, can you not read?

You probably don't know this but the salary cap is around 93 million next year.

They resign 1 year for the max that leaves them 15 million in room and if they decline Ersan that leaves them 23 million.

But regardless of anything they have 15, don't question me if you don't know your ****.

http://lastwordonsports.com/2016/06/01/oklahoma-city-thunder-off-season-outlook/

Did you write this article? I asked you how you came up with these numbers and your answer is the most obscure article on the web?

Again, no.

Last edited:

Sabonis has decent potential. He's pretty stiff but has nice awareness and footwork. He's sort of like a more skilled Tyler hansborough. Sabonis is very temperamental
I don't see the comparison at all. Sabonis has skills 98.4% of all big men don't have.

Hansbrough has a high motor but thats about it. Dude was a lop. Spaz in every way possible. The only thing they have in common is skin color and both have 2 legs and arms.

yea.. from what I've seen he's a tremendously skilled guy.. not a great athlete.. but you can tell his dad taught him some things (who was pretty limited athletically when he did come over)

Sabonis is a spaz too lowkey

They're both high motors who figure to be rugged on the boards. What separates sabonis from Tyler is the skills, which I specifically referenced. Hopefully that means he sticks around for years to come

yea.. from what I've seen he's a tremendously skilled guy.. not a great athlete.. but you can tell his dad taught him some things (who was pretty limited athletically when he did come over)

Yeah, great athlete isn't apart of his thing. But he has nice up and under type of moves, moves most kids don't really work on these days. He;s been taught well.

I think its the perfect situation too. They are stacked. They won't ask a whole lot from him.

In Orlando, he would have had to produce fairly quickly. I'd much rather play with Adams/Kanter than Gordon/Vucevic.

Speaking of Orlando, what's going on with Super Mario? Is this the year? He was everyones favorite player at draft time. He could have ran for President of NT.

Sabonis is a spaz too lowkey

They're both high motors who figure to be rugged on the boards. What separates sabonis from Tyler is the skills, which I specifically referenced. Hopefully that means he sticks around for years to come

I think we're thinking of Spaz in a different sense. Tyler is uncontrollable spaz, like a kid with severe hyperactive issues.

I've said all along that I think KD stays in OKC for another year, but last night's trade seals it. There is no better situation for him to be in than OKC right now.
The only thing thats wrong is its Oklahoma City, the city. No disrespect though
I think he appreciates that though, if you have 5-10 minutes, you will enjoy this read.

http://www.si.com/nba/2016/05/24/kevin-durant-oklahoma-city-thunder-warriors-nba-playoffs

Did you write this article? I asked you how you came up with these numbers and your answer is the most obscure article on the web?

Again, no.

You have no numbers to even back your argument

This is gold coming from the guy whose entire argument hinges on the fingertips of some random 19 year old on the web.

I've must've really hurt your wittle feelings.

Let's say OKC decides to let every single free agent and non guaranteed player not named Kevin walk. In this scenario, they would be left with 9 million dollars to spend in free agency.

So, once more, how exactly did you come up with this 26MM dollar number?

More like 18 & 5
D Rose isn't that good of a passer
I have no doubt in my mind that Rose can average 8 assists. Don't let these past few seasons sharing primary ballhandling duties with Butler fool you. Check his resume before that. With Melo/KP he certainly can do it again. Provided Melo isn't a ball stopper this year. 

Last edited:

Again, no.

You're an idiot. :lol:

You have no numbers to even back your argument, go to bed.

awwsome byke again with the white vans

told son to go to bed at 430 in the afternoon. :x nasty

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom