2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

you dont have to we all entitled to believe what we want, i wouldnt expect you to apologize for how you feel.

i dont think much of humans either way. i dont know what normal "human" behavior l is other then obeying laws , what is normal ? Im not normal, and ive yet to meet anyone who i would consider normal because i dont know what that is.  

It's like when you buy a car, you expect it to run. You work, you expect to get paid. Normal. Saying goodbye to someone should feel normal and if it isn't, than there is something not normal about you

Your thinking too deeply into this.

It's like when you buy a car, you expect it to run. You work, you expect to get paid. Normal. Saying goodbye to someone should feel normal and if it isn't, than there is something not normal about you

Your thinking too deeply into this.
laugh.gif
I am
laugh.gif
.   im here thinking what is normal .  im not normal so the word "normal" or  normal "human" behavior is intriguing to me .

Its not like dude is never gonna see or talk to him again. This thread is pure :rofl: right now.

I never said they were enemies. Not good friends does not equal enemies, there is a huge grey area. People just have to stop assuming because they played for the same team they were super close. None of us know these people in real life so i could be totally off base with there relationship, but the way everything played out it looks to me like they werent close.

A lot of eastern teams have made some good moves i.e Pacers, Knicks, Heat etc

No one is bending over and letting LeBron get to the Finals. It's usually all about position and matchup in basketball. Any one that watches the game enough can figure that out.

If (big if) teams are healthy going into the playoffs, the Cavs won't have as easy of a run as they did this year. I think
laugh.gif
You must not watch basketball. Everybody sore in the playoffs

we're not talking health of both players though. We're talking about rosters. KG was just dying his last few seasons on Minnesota. He had to get traded in order for fans to get the most of him.

KG his last few seasons in Minny (the current one doesn't count), AD, and Cousins. All in similar situations
Its not the same. We talking AD current situation vs KG after year 3-4. KG was WAYYY better off with talent. Marbury, Tom Gugliotta. Better than wat AD got

BTW,

KG didn't make it out the first round until 2004. Almost 10 years before he made it. And he never made it back until 08 SMH

Last edited:
 If he's played even a minute I haven't noticed.
[table][tr][/tr][tr][th=""]BENCH[/th][th=""]MIN[/th][th=""]FG[/th][th=""]3PT[/th][th=""]FT[/th][th=""]OREB[/th][th=""]DREB[/th][th=""]REB[/th][th=""]AST[/th][th=""]STL[/th][th=""]BLK[/th][th=""]TO[/th][th=""]PF[/th][th=""]PTS[/th][/tr][tr][td]A. Abrines F[/td][td]--[/td][td]-----[/td][td]-----[/td][td]-----[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][/tr][tr][td]V. Claver F[/td][td]--[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]1-2[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]F. Reyes F[/td][td]--[/td][td]2-4[/td][td]1-1[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]5[/td][/tr][tr][td]W. Hernangomez C[/td][td]--[/td][td]0-3[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]S. Rodriguez G[/td][td]--[/td][td]3-8[/td][td]2-5[/td][td]2-2[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]7[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]3[/td][td]2[/td][td]10[/td][/tr][tr][td]J. Calderon G[/td][td]--[/td][td]-----[/td][td]-----[/td][td]-----[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][/tr][tr][td]J. Navarro G[/td][td]--[/td][td]0-2[/td][td]0-2[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]-. Team NA[/td][td]--[/td][td]-----[/td][td]-----[/td][td]-----[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][/tr][tr][td]TEAM[/td][td]  [/td][td]24-57[/td][td]10-29[/td][td]7-10[/td][td]7[/td][td]21[/td][td]28[/td][td]16[/td][td]8[/td][td]0[/td][td]9[/td][td]19[/td][td]65[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]42.1%[/td][td]34.5%[/td][td]70.0%[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]

I stopped watching when he didn't get any burn.. Go watch other sports

Just put it on again since I saw it was tight

Last edited:
I stopped watching when he didn't get any burn.. Go watch other sports

Just put it on again since I saw it was tight

and you;re counting on Abrines this coming season? Here I am thinking this is a guy i have no clue about and need to check out, only to find out he's a nobody.

Back
Top Bottom