2016 OFFICIAL YANKEES SEASON THREAD... THANK YOU A-ROD

I still think a 3, maybe a 2. He's always giving up ****** HRs. Maybe we're just hard on him because of how nasty he was until he hurt himself. It just sucks watching this BS.

Happy to see Carlos get that 400. Teix has been trash with the bat, can't believe how bad he's been since that first week. Really needed his to get out too

This ****** ump is squeezing DB. A few strikes were called balls. Complete BS.

And I don't want to see ****** Castro hugging Melky's fat *** after he hits a game tying double.

Last edited:
If we hold this lead and win, Betances gets the W right? Trying to add on another W for this wk's fantasy H2H :lol: .

Last edited:
I still think a 3, maybe a 2. He's always giving up ****** HRs. Maybe we're just hard on him because of how nasty he was until he hurt himself. It just sucks watching this BS.

That's just nonsense. You're still saying he's a 3 in an AVERAGE rotation. Do you know how ridiculous a rotation would have to be for him to be your # 3.

He's been really good this season, besides the last 2 starts.

His best pitch - the splitter, is always a tough pitch to throw, it's an all or nothing pitch. He's more often than not a guy who hits his target or misses low.
But he does have a tendency to miss in the strike zone where it doesn't dive out of the zone a few times a game.. But he's always given up homeruns, he pitches in a hitters park, and isn't a blow it by you pitcher, he's a technique pitcher.

It was 9IP per HR in 2014, 6 in 2015, and back up to 8IP per HR this year.

But where he's good is he doesn't get cheated by walking a lot of guys. It's a lot of Solo HRs.

2014 Tanaka, isn't really far off from what he has done in 2016. More polish, but it is pretty close in terms of result.

I mean he came into this game 1-0 when he had 4 quality starts. 1 game where he was 1/3 from a quality start, and a game with 2 runs in 5 innings, just ran up a high pitch count.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom