2016 OFFICIAL YANKEES SEASON THREAD... THANK YOU A-ROD

Don't get me wrong, I want the win tonight. But I almost want the pen to blow it here just to prove Girardi wrong.

Nate was dealing/near perfect and he pulls him for the "formula".

Took Betances 30 pitches. Safe to say he won't be available tomorrow night :smh: Joe is so foolish sometimes.

Yeah, that **** was so dumb. He gave up one hit and was only at 80 pitches. Let him keep going until he gets in trouble. **** made no sense at all. That's the old Girardi that always annoyed me.

Chase not throwing to home was also dumb. Had plenty of time.

Really has to start conserving the bullpen. He's going to kill all their arms.

No reason for Nova to come out.

Chapman not even real B

This team needs to real off 10/12 wins or something to get in that wildcard hunt

Does Girardi know that he doesn't have to use all three every game? Two games in a row he's doing this dumb ****.

Highlight of the night, Khris walking out to 2Pac's "Ballad of a Dead Soulja"

I would say the bullpen should be done by committee.

Starters, and the rest of the bullpen, need to get us to the 6.2 IP, and then you can go to the Big 3.

And it should be Dellin & Miller flip flopping innings. One night Dellin gets 1 out in the 7th, Miller gets 3 in the 8th. Next time you need them Miller gets 1 out in the 7th, Dellin gets 3 in the 8th. Best way to conserve their arms.

And maybe a couple times a month, you give Chapman the rest, and Dellin or Miller get the save.

BUT if the starter is pitching well, it's okay to let him go into the 7th, and possibly finish it. Not too keen, on guys going 7+ or CG, but if the pitch count is fine, no reason not to. But starting the 7th, start warming up Dellin or Miller, and if the SP gets in trouble, or his pitch count gets too high, then you bring in "No Run D-M-C"

Last edited:
For all the **** Ellsbury gets... He's having a pretty good year.

Just need him to walk a bit more, and get a little bit more pop in his bat, especially at home.

I think Sanchez and Romine can handle the staff and by us getting rid of Mcanns contract might entice Hal to spend a little this off season.

I think Sanchez and Romine can handle the staff and by us getting rid of Mcanns contract might entice Hal to spend a little this off season.

Teix and Beltran both come off the books and are being replaced by cheap under $1mil "rookies" in Bird & Judge.

McCann's contract has nothing to do with spending. Hal won't spend because he's a cheap bastard. Nonetheless, you could trade Gardner and get the same desired effect.

Not sure Romime and Sanchez can give McCann pop in lineup. He's also damn good with the pitching staff. Rather keep McCann and show Sanchez the ropes for a year or 2 before he moves the DH.

Also even though he's a top prospect for us. Jorge Mateo might not be a bad guy to move to get quality young pitching with Castro & Didi looking like really good answers for MIF.

Last edited:
Surprised to hear McCann out of everyone would the one to trade. I rather retain him.

Can't wait for the #BirdEra to begin.

Ci_6jPEUkAAyA7M

Refsnyder playing RF :wow:

Back
Top Bottom