2016 OFFICIAL YANKEES SEASON THREAD... THANK YOU A-ROD

Miller was more selfless and a better teammate. Had more stuff than Chapman which made him more reliable.

But time to bring back the Chap.

Make Yankees Aroldis Again

Last edited:
Miller is better than Chapman

Glad he ended up on a team with a real chance to win it all :smokin

Miller has grown to be one of my favorite players in the league. Great dude, did what was asked of him, especially with Cleveland by sharing closing duties with Allen.

I'd rather take the brinks truck and give it to Miller honestly. Maybe it's just me but I wasn't a fan of Chapman.

Miller isn't a Free Agent until end of 2018 season

Chapman or Jansen. I prefer Chapman.

But 1000% need to sign a closer capable pitcher to go with Dellin

Last edited:
240 20 Homerun DH's are a dime a dozen

He likely hits 30 in the everyday lineup.

Nonetheless...

Good teammate, Locker Room Presence.

And plays the position that Gary Sanchez is at well.

At the very least, it'd be great to have him around Gary to help him stay hot, and how to balance Offense from such a physical defensive position.

The dynasty teams had homegrown talent... BUT there was a lot of veteran talent that goes overlooked.

We made this World Series Happen!

Although I hate it, I know they will trade McCann..

SO HELP ME GOD IF THEY TRADE McCANN, AND PASS ON FREE AGENCY... I'M GOING TO LOSE IT.

McCann
If you're trading McCann, don't worry about Inciarte or Foltynewicz, they won't trade them...

Ask for Travis Demeritte, 22 years old 2B, still in A+ ball. From NYC. Hit 25 HRs in 88 games for Texas. Unfortunately strikes out a whole hell of a lot. He's their 9th Ranked Prospect & Max Fried who is a LHP in A ball. Their 11th Ranked Prospect. Had a mediocre 2016 with 1.3 WHIP 8-7 3.93ERA, and has had Tommy John. But his Fastball & Curveball both have a 60 Grade

Demeritte would slide somewhere between Andujar at #7 & Kaprielian at #9. While Fried probably slides right behind Dillon Tate at #11.

Throw in another 2 Lower Ranked Prospects. Maybe Ricardo Sanchez LHP #25 rank, and AJ Minter LOOGY #29 Rank.

Gardner
Trade Him to a Team for 2 mediocre Prospects

You then have Cleared $29+ mil in Salary... Go after 1. Yoenis Cespedes 2. Aroldis Chapman or Kenley Jansen ( I prefer Chapman)

Then with Demeritte & Fried... We can then trade Jorge Mateo, Blake Rutherford, (one of Sheffield, Kaprielian, Acevado, Tate), Luis Torrens, Billy McKinny & Robbie Refsnyder for an Ace.

That does't even deplete us because our young guys include
C - Sanchez
1B - Bird
2B - Demeritte
3B - Andujar
SS - Torres
OF - Fraizer, Judge, Austin
SP - Severino, (3 of Sheffield, Kaprielian, Acevado, Tate), Chance Adams
RP - Holder

Aaron Judge would be the oldest guy out of all of them.

Sounds like McCann will be on the move real soon :nerd:

Heyman is reporting the Astros could be a possible trade partner

Back
Top Bottom