2016 OFFICIAL YANKEES SEASON THREAD... THANK YOU A-ROD

Sanchez is ******* incredible ....

Anybody else get reminded of Pujols or dare i say a young Arod ?

Sanchez is ******* incredible ....

Anybody else get reminded of Pujols or dare i say a young Arod ?

At 23 years old, it's definitely hard to compare this early. But man he is on another level and should be a mainstay at C for the next decade+ :pimp:

U don't want to chop a third of his career off and take at bats out of his hand just so he could play catcher. If Bird is the goods then u trade him to fill a whole at 3B or starting pitching

Last edited:
U don't want to chop a third of his career off and take at bats out of his hand just so he could play catcher. If Bird is the goods then u trade him to fill a whole at 3B or starting pitching

I can see it. But I think they're pretty high on Bird so we gotta see how it pans out. Or Gary just DH's down the line.

Easy answer to Gary... Keep McCann around through his contract... And Luis Torrens becomes the backup to Gary after McCann is done for a few years.

For now it would look like this...

View media item 2171304
Playing it safe with Sanchez at 130. Could add an extra 15 DH games.

And do this for the next 5 years, and see where you're at from there. Luis Torrens replacing McCann in 2019.

Trading Bird to prematurely move Gary Sanchez is very short sighted, and is counter to everything that Cashman has done in the past few years.

In 5 or so years, when Gary is 28-29, then you can consider moving Gary to full time DH. Bird stays at 1B. In 5 years would be around the time you would be giving him a long term deal to circumvent the last couple of years of arbitration to lock him up.

Also there's no point to trading for a 3B just yet... Torres has a decent likelihood of moving to 3B to make it to the big leagues. Also Andujar in AA is the 7th Ranked 3B

Last edited:
NBCSN has the Triple A Championship game on. Baby-Baby Bombers up 3-1 :smokin

Last edited:
I stopped watching.

It'll take me a while to do a write up for the offseason.

Full time jobs suck.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom