2017 52 week money challenge

Still going strong. Im up to $865 for the year. I will be adding the money for this week today.

I'm in again ... cannot give enough props for bringing this to my attention a couple of years back ... 

i do a fixed amount each week and the first year i was around 85% of my target and last year i think i was 90% 

goal this year is 26% of my gross salary 

LET'S GET IT 

Props to everyone still saving and making $$$.  Keep it going NT'ers, please feel free to update this thread with stories!!

doing the 5k, started off following the chart, decided to switch it to reverse since i have some cash on deck.

Fell off for two weeks but back on track. Doing the regular challenge for my wife and I. $72 saved so far :D

Might have to miss this week due to some heavy spending last week smh...I should be able to recover next week with it being pay week.

Im up to $3k, would be more but I have $5k left on my car that I'm trying to pay off this year.

Last edited:
I been doing a side $5 challenge...every $5 bill i get goes straight to a shoebox...$140 in cash so far this year aside from my regular savings

Straight slacking on this but should catch up to my reg bills this weekend and should be able to hop in the middle and catch up

Got my 2016 bonus last week and threw most of it into my savings.

smokin.gif

Reactions: fx2
Was finally able to catch up. I missed the last couple of weeks due to some unforseen overspending. The next two weeks should be cake.

Finally in on the savings train after struggling to find a job.

Going to save 500$ every paychecks.

Back
Top Bottom