2017 52 week money challenge

Hit 6k but I have 4K left on my car thinking of paying that thang off. I'm sure I can still hit 5k for the year

Hit 6k but I have 4K left on my car thinking of paying that thang off. I'm sure I can still hit 5k for the year

What's the interest rate on the car?

No need to tie up your emergency fund in a depreciating asset if your rate is low.

Achieved my goal of saving 2k last month. Going back in need to save as much as i can until the end of august

How's everybody holding Out? I had to stop early and just focus on paying off a credit card. I gonna start the new year off big tho and try to save 10k

10000-52weekchallenge.jpg

what type of investment portfolios you guys suggest for minimal deposit?

Started last week with the plan of depositing $30 every week of December. Starting the first week of January 2018, I'm planning on starting at $100, then $99 the following week and so on, and so forth.

Main plan is to use half of what I saved towards paying of debt.

I'm motivated right now and I hope that I can do it lol.

Started last week with the plan of depositing $30 every week of December. Starting the first week of January 2018, I'm planning on starting at $100, then $99 the following week and so on, and so forth.

you got it brody, no sweat

200.gif

Just did my last deposit (in my envelope stashed in bedroom) of the 52 weeks. Felt good.

Was a great way to be consistent in terms of saving. I did this specifically for Christmas 2017 shopping and happy I did. Had lots leftover and felt like I didn't even spend anything on gifts this year.

Starting next week we going to up the anty for 2018. Might do $50 or $100 per week, every week.

Back
Top Bottom