2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't even be mad if Pop sat Kawhi for the rest of the series. Let these punk a** Warriors always have an asterisk on this series :smh:.

I honestly would not play Kawhi. Winning 4/5 isn't going to happen.

What a way to end Tony and Manus careers

Last edited:
Aldridge just closed out on Durant the same way ZaZa did. I don't think he did it intentionally either.

One takeaway from this game is if Iggy is hurt for the rest of the playoffs, warriors lack some serious depth. Will be an issue against the cavs, especially since Iggy defends Lebron often throughout the series.

I honestly would not play Kawhi. Winning 4/5 isn't going to happen.

What a way to end Tony and Manus careers

As a long time Tim Duncan supporter, I've grown to be quite fond of those two as well. Damn shame they're going out like that. Very similar to how Duncan went out as well. I guess that's what comes with the job description when playing for Pop :frown:

I knew the Spurs would have a tough one on their hands tonight, but this effort is disappointing. Then Steph is in 2K mode, Lamarcus is actually looking washed out there, SAS might as well pack it in for the night.

came back from the gym and seen the scores. not surprised
this series is over. no need to even play kawhi, let that man heal up

we waiting for the finals :lol:

although koalas injury didnt help i still believe the long layoff was a huge part as to why the warriors were getting washed in game one
Right but you can afford to have one of these if KL doesn't get hurt and they win game 1 like they probably would have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom