2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMA should do that "close out" to Steph, we know his ankles are questionable. As long as he turns his head then we can chalk it up to him not knowing where we was or it being a basketball play.
Damn bro, that thought process alone can bring you bad karma.

No one will say anything about this though 
roll.gif

Silver has to find a way to implement a sim series to to end option for seasons moving forward

Said it before and I'll say it again, can't wait for the Warriors to move to SF. Smaller arena and more expensive tickets for their most "loyal" fans :lol:.

LMA not slick 
laugh.gif
 KD need to have a talk with him. "Try that **** again and I'm smacking the **** out of you, taking my suspension and we'll still whoop ya *** by 20 next game. So you tell me if it's worth it."

LMA not slick 
laugh.gif
 KD need to have a talk with him. "Try that **** again and I'm smacking the **** out of you, taking my suspension and we'll still whoop ya *** by 20 next game. So you tell me if it's worth it."
KD ain't bout that life relax

Said it before and I'll say it again, can't wait for the Warriors to move to SF. Smaller arena and more expensive tickets for their most "loyal" fans
laugh.gif
You keep saying this as if the people who go to Oracle now are from Oakland. Especially the surrounding area of East Oakland. They are all from other more affluent parts of the bay area. Most of them are out of towners, tech money yuppies and tourists. It will be even cornier when they move.

Last edited:
you guys act like every teams fans aint like that

same **** different toilet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom