2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
although koalas injury didnt help i still believe the long layoff was a huge part as to why the warriors were getting washed in game one

Right but you can afford to have one of these if KL doesn't get hurt and they win game 1 like they probably would have.

they win gm1, and at the very least there is interest in the series
are the w's in trouble? can the spurs make this a tough series? etc
now with KL out, it's looking like not just a sweep, but a beatdown

Even with Kawhi out, Aldridge should at least make an attempt to shoulder the load, Pau looks like he died last month and just a shell of a corpse is out there.

people hate them because they win and are from the bay area

nothing they do is different from any other team.

Last edited:
Aldridge just closed out on Durant the same way ZaZa did. I don't think he did it intentionally either.
Those were not remotely the same.

Everyone keeps trying to do this and just take every close out they see and label it that

No one will say anything about this though 
roll.gif

Aldridge just closed out on Durant the same way ZaZa did. I don't think he did it intentionally either.
Those were not remotely the same.

Everyone keeps trying to do this and just take every close out they see and label it that
How is that not remotely not the same? 
laugh.gif
 He did a shuffle step under him and Durant landed on his foot. Only difference is KD doesn't have glass ankles and didn't fall.

My dude Kawhi, I hate it had to be him but, if a sprained ankle is what it takes so that Lebron doesn't get another ring, It's a sacrifice I'll make every time

LMA should do that "close out" to Steph, we know his ankles are questionable. As long as he turns his head then we can chalk it up to him not knowing where we was or it being a basketball play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom