2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trend I've observed

Kobe/Lakers fans that ride HARD for Russ

Same mans that justify acting like b after losing

Vic is better than Kantner though because he is above average defensively at his position. Hard to swallow giving him 21ms though but Kantner about to make 19 of then thangs his damn self and you can't play him in the playoffs.

And Adams about to get 21 to be the funny guy on the team and draw Ts from opposing players while giving you like 8 and 8

And Dre is rfa this year I think so some team might just trolls us like Portland did with Kantner and throw some big offer sheet at him

He's not gone bro. Only way we ship him is someone throws us the house. Our ownership is way too stubborn to just trade away a star for some bum **** pieces. 
Paul George is definitely getting moved. He's all but made it clear he will opt out after 2017-2018. They pretty much have to move him...or watch him walk and get nothing in return.

Nah sounds like a man that doesn't follow rules made by others to feel good about themselves. If you have never competed as hard as russ, while all the trash talking is going on, you shouldn't comment on the way he wants to react. thats whats wrong you dudes these days. Always worried about another mans actions instead of worrying about their own.
Thats lame
What does this even mean?  

In reality I'm actually an adult so I do compete in life and sometimes I experience loss.  But because I'm a grown man I accept that loss with dignity and try to get better.  I live in the real world so I don't get to act like a 12-year old unfortunately.  

He's not gone bro. Only way we ship him is someone throws us the house. Our ownership is way too stubborn to just trade away a star for some bum **** pieces. 

Really? Even though they're losing leverage by the leaked story. I don't think anybody is selling the farm for him when he's made it clear by all indications where he wants to be. I'd think Bird would want to get something for him.

What does this even mean?  

In reality I'm actually an adult so I do compete in life and sometimes I experience loss.  But because I'm a grown man I accept that loss with dignity and try to get better.  I live in the real world so I don't get to act like a 12-year old unfortunately.  

Accepting a Loss, and being all fake buddy buddy for the camera and the NBA is not the same thing.

Offensive sets with Russ and PG together :x
No thanks

Why not? No pun intended.

Because the other players on the floor matter and when you don't get touches on offense like that it takes you out the game. You can't play a two man game then rely on someone that's mentally checked out the game because he hasn't shot the ball in 10 minutes to make plays for you.
Both dudes love to force shots, neither with really that refined a scoring skill set.

Trend I've observed

the fake laker fans that were really just Kobe fans more then they were laker fans.

I don't f with Russ, or enjoy watching him.
More of a fan of team ball.

Last edited:

Paul George is definitely getting moved. He's all but made it clear he will opt out after 2017-2018. They pretty much have to move him...or watch him walk and get nothing in return.
I don't think this is the case. But we shall see 
pimp.gif

Trend I've observed

Won't lie to you.

Haven't seen on court intensity like this since Kobe.

T-Mac had it, Jordan had it, AI had it.

I'm just a fan of intense play on court.

There's tons of non-Laker/Kobe fans that ride for Russ. I know you wouldn't think so here but he's entertaining to a helluva lot of people, this season only exponentially increased that fact. He's the people's champ now.

Never seen a player get celebrated for:

Shooting 38% in a playoff series
Getting Gentlemen Swept 4-1
Averaging 6 turnovers per game
Playing Zero defense

:x. Y'all copping mad pleas. I keep seeing ESPN talk about how Russ "made history" this playoffs.

:smh:

Accepting a Loss, and being all fake buddy buddy for the camera and the NBA is not the same thing.
I get it.  I don't think it's that big of a deal in an NBA game, but it would be a better look for him to be out there whether winning or losing.  

Really? Even though they're losing leverage by the leaked story. I don't think anybody is selling the farm for him when he's made it clear by all indications where he wants to be. I'd think Bird would want to get something for him.
**** a leaked story famb. If he makes all nba this season he really gonna pass up $70 m's for what? 

Y'all the type that go congradulate another man at your job, for getting the career job you were pushing for, for a long time.
Forget all that, just go back and work harder to get it next time. No need to be all fake buddy buddy because you want show that you're are not a sore loser. Y'all acting like being a "sore loser" as you all put it makes you lose points in life. Who the hell cares?

Last edited:

It sounds like you think the best way to confront failure is to whine and cry about it.

Also it sounds like you're not an adult man
Nah but I also don't subscribe to thought that I have to confront failure in the same manner that another person does. I get it, some can be happy with losing in an instant. I don't. Like I said, no malice, we can reconvene in the offseason. If my season is over, I could care less what the team that just ousted me does.

As an adult man, I could care less what I sound like to you. Appreciate the NT flex though.

Last edited:
**** a leaked story famb. If he makes all nba this season he really gonna pass up $70 m's for what? 

I'm almost positive that's not going to happen but we'll see in a few weeks. That's really the only hope that the Pacers have in keeping him TBH.

I get it.  I don't think it's that big of a deal in an NBA game, but it would be a better look for him to be out there whether winning or losing.  

Right but thats what we are talking about tho. An NBA game. Its not that big of a deal at all

Ryan Anderson was unplayable.

Disgusting what I saw from him. Houston would've swept Okc if he just played below average.

He was useless out there.

Won't lie to you.

Haven't seen on court intensity like this since Kobe.

T-Mac had it, Jordan had it, AI had it.

I'm just a fan of intense play on court.
I'm not even saying this to criticize you, but it sounds like when you say "intensity" you mean a very specific type of player.  Basically a ball-dominant volume shooter who sometimes crosses the line into ball-hogging.

Everyone likes different styles.  I wouldn't necessary call that intensity though.  Like personally when I think of intensity I think of Tony Allen or hard-nosed defense like that.

Last edited:

I'm almost positive that's not going to happen but we'll see in a few weeks. That's really the only hope that the Pacers have in keeping him TBH.
Only team's I can REALLY see him going to are LA (just because he's from there) and the Wizards (he'd fit in perfectly). Other than that based on current nba rosters/standings i caint eem see him elsewhere.

Nah but I also don't subscribe to thought that I have to confront failure in the same manner that another person does. I get it, some can be happy with losing in an instant. I don't. Like I said, no malice, we can reconvene in the offseason. If my season is over, I could care less what the team that just ousted me does.

As an adult man, I could care less what you I sound like to you Appreciate the NT flex though.
I'm not saying you need to be happy.  Just that the expectation is to carry yourself with dignity whether you are happy or unhappy.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom