2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel you. At least your honest.

Does not playing defense fall into "playing hard" and "intensity though"?

Because Russ completely ignores the other side of the ball....but he "plays hard" and is "intense"....

I swear Russ used to attempt defense.

I hate his D now.

Think its just a sign of tiring.

I find myself liking the guys with that smooth, "effortless" style.  James Harden o

Hardens game is not smooth to me at all.

Yup save that gwuop for paying Otto and allocate it towards PG salary. I just thought of this a few days ago and pissed myself off :smh:

It's won't happen though. PG13 seems like the type who wants to be a star in a big market, like Melo. He'll go to LA and make them better but not good enough to win anything. Then he'll be ring chasing to close out his career.

No losing "points "

Everyone else just know you B made

Why hate on others success who has the same goals as you in life?

No one is saying be "fake"

In the UFC and boxing mans that actually try to kill each other don't even act b made like that

How is that hating? Hating is telling that man he doesn't deserve it. Thats the thing you guys equate a man not saying anything or acknowledge something is "hating" when thats far from the truth.

Why in blue hell would anyone care people thought they were B made? Why? does that affect them in any kind of way?

You dont have to do all that fake stuff if you dont want to. Some of y'all be mad as hell, but want to handshake somebody because you dont want to appear a certain way to people. Thats where people fail.

Like I said, Im not saying that i would do these things, but i would never care if anyone did them. Thats the way that person feels, I'm not in his shoes.

Last edited:
No losing "points "

Everyone else just know you B made

Why hate on others success who has the same goals as you in life?

No one is saying be "fake"

In the UFC and boxing mans that actually try to kill each other don't even act b made like that

How is that hating? Hating is telling that man he doesn't deserve it. Thats the thing you guys equate a man not saying anything or acknowledge something is "hating" when thats far from the truth.

Why in blue hell would anyone care people thought they were B made? Why? does that affect them in any kind of way?

You dont have to do all that fake stuff if you dont want to. Some of y'all be mad as hell, but want to handshake somebody because you dont want to appear a certain way to people. Thats where people fail.

Like I said, Im not saying that i would do these things, but i would never care if anyone did them. Thats the way that person feels, I'm not in his shoes.

Agreed.

The same dudes complaining about dudes not being happy after a loss are the same dudes smiling in the picture with their participation trophy.

having good sportsmanship =/= being happy about losing
for russ to say he had 42 shows that that's all he cares about.
pretty sure if bron did what russ is doing, tux would be criticizing the hell out of him.

Last edited:
having good sportsmanship =/= being happy
pretty sure if bron did what russ is doing, tux would be criticizing the hell out of him.
only if I knew you were online dawg. I don't hate Lebron as much as you think I do. From what I can recall, he's always handled himself gracious in defeat. The only foul thing imo that's he done after a loss was after that Mavs L in the Finals.

dudes acting like Russ was stolling in a red wings jersey, bandana and spitting on everybody talking bout "this my new style"

for russ to say he had 42 shows that that's all he cares about.

Kinda like when he told KD he was coming and they were down by 20+ 
laugh.gif

Personally I got no problem with how Russ handled himself in defeat and I can't stand him. He was far from cam Newtown.
Didn't throw his team under the bus. Didn't avoid the media and sulk under a towel. Don't see the big deal. Him saying he got 40 was stupid and irrelevant but nothing to piss me off about.

Sometimes playing pickup., if I have a bad game.. I'll just get my ish and take off.
It's just a game but emotions ride high, and that's during fn pickup. Couldn't imagine how it would feel if that was your profession.

Last edited:
I have no problem with Russ storming off at all. Similar to when people were mad at Cam Newton after losing the SB.
I do have a problem with him boasting about his 42 points though, that was pretty corny.

I have no problem with Russ storming off at all. Similar to when people were mad at Cam Newton after losing the SB.
I do have a problem with him boasting about his 42 points though, that was pretty corny.

Russ and Cam aren't the same. Cam danced and had no problem showing out when they were winning. The second they lost he went ghost. BAN.

Russ played more d when he had less obligation on offense..

Yup. Russ is lazy on his defense. Harden just stands around on defense. Steph hides on defense. Lebron chills on defense til it's a certain time. KD's defense has been better this year. Kawhi really the only top player that consistently goes hard on both ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom