2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andre Roberson shot the same from the ft line
laugh.gif

Y'all the type that go congradulate another man at your job, for getting the career job you were pushing for, for a long time.
Forget all that, just go back and work harder to get it next time. No need to be all fake buddy buddy because you want show that you're are not a sore loser. Y'all acting like being a "sore loser" as you all put it makes you lose points in life. Who the hell cares?

No losing "points "

Everyone else just know you B made

Why hate on others success who has the same goals as you in life?

No one is saying be "fake"

In the UFC and boxing mans that actually try to kill each other don't even act b made like that

Only team's I can REALLY see him going to are LA (just because he's from there) and the Wizards (he'd fit in perfectly). Other than that based on current nba rosters/standings i caint eem see him elsewhere.

PG13 would be a great fit in Washington. He can play the 3 in place of Otto.

OKC outscored Houston by 5 when Russ & Harden were on the floor at the same time :nerd:

Harden shot 41% for the series 24% from 3 with 6 turnovers a game as well, but narratives.

Russ was 39% for the series 27% from 3 with 6 turnovers a game.

Last edited:

Only team's I can REALLY see him going to are LA (just because he's from there) and the Wizards (he'd fit in perfectly). Other than that based on current nba rosters/standings i caint eem see him elsewhere.
PG13 would be a great fit in Washington. He can play the 3 in place of Otto.
Yup save that gwuop for paying Otto and allocate it towards PG salary. I just thought of this a few days ago and pissed myself off 
mean.gif

I'm not even saying this to criticize you, but it sounds like when you say "intensity" you mean a very specific type of player.  Basically a ball-dominant volume shooter who sometimes crosses the line into ball-hogging.
Agreed.

I love "**** it" take over basketball.

I also enjoy team basketball when it's good.

Trend I've observed

Kobe/Lakers fans that ride HARD for Russ

Same mans that justify acting like b after losing

They're the type to argue every foul call in pickup games for 30 minutes at a time and take their ball that everybody is playing with home with them after they lose. They also lead their local rec leagues in technical fouls.

Agreed.

I feel you. At least your honest.

Does not playing defense fall into "playing hard" and "intensity though"?

Because Russ completely ignores the other side of the ball....but he "plays hard" and is "intense"....

Good sportsmanship is for Children?

So acting like a hurt little b in his feelings is being an adult?

Isaiah got left off the dream team for that type of ish

Yeah that post makes zero sense. As a grown *** man you should be able to be mature enough to go over and show a little respect to people after a game. Children are the ones that are supposed to be taught this by us, not the other way around.

but why though? why do you have to? we arent buddies. we are competitors. that's the issue with sports now. everybody is buddy buddy. 'good game. good shooting. great block you just had on me. thanks for kicking our ***' f all that. it has nothing to do with being mature. Losing gracefully is still losing. I thought we only played sports to win? is there another reason to compete besides winning?

Agreed.

Yeah everyone has their own style.  Now that all the big men are gone I find myself liking the guys with that smooth, "effortless" style.  James Harden or KD, used to be a big Ray Allen fan.  A lot of people feel like those guys don't show enough emotion/intensity though.

Last edited:
But his teammates. And the +/-
[emoji]129300[/emoji]

They don't have to be mutually exclusive. He played poor down the stretch of games AND his teammates were hapless without him.

The narrative didn't change from how it was all year. He had to average a triple double just for the games to be competitive in this series. Just as was the case the entire season, he just wasn't able to close like he'd done so well during the season.

Last edited:

Sportsmanship is overrated.

Plus, y'all can't call the league soft and then want guys to shake hands after the game

this. good sportsmanship is for children. **** congratulating you for just beating me. you wanna show love to your mans harden, hit him up after the initial sting wears off. go out to dinner or something. after an L like that, you just need to decompress.

Westbrook and Harden conversation after the series ended [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] pic.twitter.com/AuvsNXWT7N
— Texting Stories (@TextStoryTime)

April 26, 2017

hahahahahahahahahaha tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom