2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was hooked on monsters for a good while but gave them up for Lent and fortunately haven't touched one since.

I gave up soda years ago when I was younger for Lent and never looked back. I've had it here and there since and it's so gross to me.

I was a ginger ale fiend in HS :lol:

Rarely ever drink soda or anything sugar filled nowadays

BM back is official I see...good look for Oakland in the time they're still there.

Last edited:
Damn ESPN informed Ed Werder he's being laid off effective immediately. Dude is basically an ESPN legend.

I don't get what Bradford does in practice or behind the scenes that gets these coaches to buy in THAT much

If I was certain coaches I would be bitter as hell.. feels kinda like drew Bledsoe back in the day.. if a QB is on their 3rd team, that should be a sign cause teams don't give up QBs if he's the guy.. still hard to believe dude ain't even 30 yet

Heard there's a mass layoff with over 100 people including on air talent

ESPN's struggled ratings wise ever since they became a nonstop talking head debate station :lol: :x

Last edited:
If ESPN got rid of paid content (insider,) and had all those articles on their site...how much of a difference would be made in ad-revenue due to traffic?

ESPN's struggled ratings wise ever since they became a nonstop talking head debate station :lol: :x

I've heard the same and I don't understand it. Anytime you go anywhere ESPN is on TV. I will say that I have noticed that people that aren't huge sports fans or are mostly white will turn the channel in public places when First Take is on and they hear Steven A Smith :lol:

Rumblings Jacksonville is leaning towards taking a QB at 4.

God Damn is Draftmas Eve.

I've heard the same and I don't understand it. Anytime you go anywhere ESPN is on TV. I will say that I have noticed that people that aren't huge sports fans or are mostly white will turn the channel in public places when First Take is on and they hear Steven A Smith
laugh.gif
Those places that pay for cable as part of a sports package (like bars) are of course going to have ESPN on.  The issue is that people are cord-cutting and cable is losing subscribers.

I don't get what Bradford does in practice or behind the scenes that gets these coaches to buy in THAT much

If I was certain coaches I would be bitter as hell.. feels kinda like drew Bledsoe back in the day.. if a QB is on their 3rd team, that should be a sign cause teams don't give up QBs if he's the guy.. still hard to believe dude ain't even 30 yet
Nothing.  NFL Scouts stay married to their draft evaluations even 10 years later when they've been proven wrong.

^ Dude must be slipping pat shurmur money, apparently dude advocated hard for eagles AND vikes to grab him

Rumblings Jacksonville is leaning towards taking a QB at 4.

God Damn is Draftmas Eve.

Please dear lord baby jesus.. need 3 QBs drafted before 14

They just see "former #1 overall pick" and dig up the draft evaluations from the 2010 draft.  "Let's grab him!"

I shouldn't talk though, Seahawks just signed Dion Jordan...

Le batard, bomani and now the morning roast folks the only folks I really care about on there

Because of Lebatard show, I've learned to like couple other folks like Pablo torre and Sarah spain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom