2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard there's a mass layoff with over 100 people including on air talent

ESPN's struggled ratings wise ever since they became a nonstop talking head debate station :lol: :x

Le batard, bomani and now the morning roast folks the only folks I really care about on there

Because of Lebatard show, I've learned to like couple other folks like Pablo torre and Sarah spain

Co-sign on lebatari and Bomani,probably the 2 best on air talents they have at the moment.

I'll still catch PTI now and then but outside of that,I couldn't care less about their other shows

Apparently ratings have been down across the board on the network,folks must've gotten tired of the FT formula being rinsed and repeated :lol:

They just see "former #1 overall pick" and dig up the draft evaluations from the 2010 draft.  "Let's grab him!"

I shouldn't talk though, Seahawks just signed Dion Jordan...

But y'all got him cheap... like failed Browns picks when they get moved

We gave up a 2nd for Bradford.. vikes gave up a 1st

Blake Bortles gonna get traded to the Texans on draft night

I see it

Could be a good look.. I don't make a habit of watching the jags.. but ask him to do less then Texans could grab a guy to groom of it doesn't work out, could even still go for mahomes

But y'all got him cheap... like failed Browns picks when they get moved

True but it's still a good example of a player with probably 0 value getting a roster spot because he was once a highly-rated draft prospect.  

I assumed he would go to a 3-4 team and maybe find his place.. y'all run a 4-3 under, right?

Don't think the Dolphins used him right.. but he was working his way out of the league anyways

Mingo out here still getting chances thou

Love me some Sarah Spain.

giphy.gif

All of a sudden,Oakland seems to have some of the most firepower in the league offensively

@FieldYates:

Raiders projected skill position starters:
QB: Derek Carr
RB: Marshawn Lynch
TE: Jared Cook
WR: Michael Crabtree, Amari Cooper

On top of a top 3 line? Sheesh...

I assumed he would go to a 3-4 team and maybe find his place.. y'all run a 4-3 under, right?

Don't think the Dolphins used him right.. but he was working his way out of the league anyways

Mingo out here still getting chances thou
Mingo is another good one.

^ cant remember what pats gave up for him.. but we were supposed to give up a 6th of 7th, before he got suspended again and he would have been gone post chip

Their careers kinda mirror each others

The Dolphins 100% didn't use him right, he also couldn't stay healthy or not suspended enough to transition into something. He's a linebacker, not a DE.

Heard there's a mass layoff with over 100 people including on air talent

ESPN's struggled ratings wise ever since they became a nonstop talking head debate station :lol: :x

I hope Sage Steel gets the axe so she can pursue her dream job at Fox News.

Repped

I'm snuffing that dweeb Pablo Torres on sight.

Raiders gonna be fun as hell to watch this year

Why do that after they just traded Brock? :lol: :x

Read that they're interested in Mahomes and Watson

I just can't see them going into the season with Tom Savage as their QB

Mahomes isn't ready, Deshaun could start from day 1 though IMO

I thought they just removed her from NBA countdown.
I think she's still employed by ESPN.

ESPN should just fold it up

they sealed their fate with how they changed programming for shock value and non sense

ESPN should just fold it up

they sealed their fate with how they changed programming for shock value and non sense
I know that's the storyline we'd all like to be true.  But I'm sure those shows are the highest rated ones AND the ones driving the most digital clicks.  In reality they've probably shifted towards those shows because the traditional ones are doing even worse as people cord-cut.

Who is watching Sportscenter for game highlights anymore?  I used to sit through like 5-10 minutes of golf just to see 30 seconds of NBA highlights.  Now I can just load up a nice 5m highlight clip on Roku through the NBA app.

Sammy slander smh :smh:

If I had pics I'd show ya franc but no idea who the chick is..Just some chick from Halloween thing at a bar called wild bills I think in Burnsville or Apple valley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom