2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that's the storyline we'd all like to be true.  But I'm sure those shows are the highest rated ones AND the ones driving the most digital clicks.  In reality they've probably shifted towards those shows because the traditional ones are doing even worse as people cord-cut.

Who is watching Sportscenter for game highlights anymore?  I used to sit through like 5-10 minutes of golf just to see 30 seconds of NBA highlights.  Now I can just load up a nice 5m highlight clip on Roku through the NBA app.

I don't know, maybe I just tired of ESPN a long time ago

the only thing I ever tune in for non event wise is NFL Countdown

I couldn't stand that gasbag Skip and SAS

I don't know, maybe I just tired of ESPN a long time ago

the only thing I ever tune in for non event wise is NFL Countdown

I couldn't stand that gasbag Skip and SAS
I actually really hate NFL Countdown and those type of shows (I was crazy about them as a kid).

They literally just talk to fill space.  They talk about nothing and say nothing.  Basically to me ESPN is a time-waster I don't need anymore.  If I want analysis you know there's better stuff on the internet.  If I want hot takes I can go to twitter.

Funny thing is I only hear ESPN slander here on NT.

Channel stays on in most barbershops around here and people I see debating sports on social media always use them for source "material" (i.e. hot takes)

Channel stays on in most barbershops around here and people I see debating sports on social media always use them for source "material" (i.e. hot takes)
Well obviously their viewership is declining.  This whole convo started because they're having mass layoffs.  Obviously they're also still a large and profitable media company with wide influence.

Last edited:

No need to slander skip and co.. Katie Nolan and nick wright, all they got

Game commentators get it too, search Reggie miller

Raiders/Seahawks swap picks... Hawks get the 5th, Raiders get their 6th.

NT hates everything 
mean.gif

@StillIn729  wood

Why do that after they just traded Brock? :lol: :x

Read that they're interested in Mahomes and Watson

I just can't see them going into the season with Tom Savage as their QB

Mahomes isn't ready, Deshaun could start from day 1 though IMO

Is Bortles that much better though? Maybe I'm blinded since he's on a **** team overall but I don't see it with him.

Think they'd be better off with what they have + a rookie
Wow John Buccigross is out

so is pierre lebrun. two solid NHL dudes

weird that werder of all people got the cut. assume he makes a hefty check...but he's legit

Lebrun's been at TSN for a minute,his ESPN gig was on the side :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom