2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Here are some quick pics. The cooper is the new cut. It looks like it's made from the same place nflshop makes them as the twill is the bubbly off color type. Kind of wish it was the same twill Nike / raider image uses (the McFadden was made by Nike direct).

Is that Cooper a 40 too? Looks wide

They are both 40. The copper is slightly longer, but width is the same. The McFadden is the old cut and was bought when Nike first came out. I'm not sure if the length was increased due to the new cut or new in general for this year

I honestly tried to get rid of it once I couldn't find some dope shoes. I don't have the bangs anymore sadly. This is the best I have
The creamsicle jerseys look great. There have been some cool fitteds and snapbacks released too with the old pirate logo.

I honestly tried to get rid of it once I couldn't find some dope shoes. I don't have the bangs anymore sadly. This is the best I have

The creamsicle jerseys look great. There have been some cool fitteds and snapbacks released too with the old pirate logo.

Thanks man. Just hope the bucs learn to block so dude can get another contract and my jersey stays somewhat current :lol:

They are both 40. The copper is slightly longer, but width is the same. The McFadden is the old cut and was bought when Nike first came out. I'm not sure if the length was increased due to the new cut or new in general for this year
So does the Cooper one not have the same detail in the numbers as the McFadden to make that silver shimmer?

Ended up copping the Cooper regardless. Black raiders :pimp:

It's just as nice. They 2 vendors that make them for some reason use different twill. This has been the case for as long as I can remember. The nflshop affiliates are using this twill and the raider image / Nike use eps I think. In person, you can't tell there is a difference.

I know about the twill issue. I've seen it brought up in jersey forums before. The one from eps is brighter and nice but regardless since I don't have any other it won't affect me In anyway

Hey guys, was hoping someone could explain to me the differences between the $99 game jersey and the $150 limited jersey?

I only buy authentics but I would definitely take that white/silver jersey for $14. I know they had a Cruz and Eli, I should try to track it down.

I only buy authentics but I would definitely take that white/silver jersey for $14. I know they had a Cruz and Eli, I should try to track it down.
Yea id rather the authentic but for 14 im copping every time lol

I think they were called like the platinum editions so every team 

Theyre basically the 150$ jersey in a limited CW they retailed at 165

Im assuming they didnt do to well

Back
Top Bottom