2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

Ard..now I'm starting to get annoyed by these meaningless wins..the Knicks are going to pass us.

I think the Kings have too tho so you know what that means :pimp: lol

EDIT: We're actually tied with the Kings record right now but i expect them to lose more games than us down the stretch

Last edited:
Kings definitely gonna lose more games than us down the stretch, they have a real tough schedule the rest of the year. I see only like three winnable games for them.

Pick swap :pimp:

Are you guys still as high on Monk after his lackluster performance the last couple of weeks? It seems like he doesn't bring anything to the table if he can't get his shot to fall. Am I missing anything?

Are you guys still as high on Monk after his lackluster performance the last couple of weeks? It seems like he doesn't bring anything to the table if he can't get his shot to fall. Am I missing anything?

I've cooled off on him from how high I was on him a month or so ago. Still like him a lot but I saw him too many times have trouble getting open and getting his shot off against players with length.

Something tells me if Monk is off the boards, we will be targeting either Tatum (due to him playing the three) or Ntilikina (due to him being able to play off ball and spread the floor).

I am not nearly as high on them as I am on Monk and Isaac.

I think Dario has proved himself so much as a starter this year and even though Ben may bring the ball up a lot he's not going to be guarding point guards, he'll be guarding the 3 or 4. So we basically have positions 3-5 covered. Whoever we draft needs to be a PG or SG. So Fultz, Fox, Smith, Ball, Frank, Monk....one of them needs to be the pick pretty much.

Makes sense. I think watching Simmons and Dario play together will be a thing of beauty. Dario makes all the winning plays, has incredibly high IQ and an even higher motor.

Out of the PGs, assuming Fultz and Ball will be gone by the third pick, who would you choose as the next best fit at PG? Frank? His description makes a ton of sense for the team, but he's too much of an unknown. I am afraid it will turn into a Mudaiy/ Exum/ Darko/ Bargnani situation than a Porzingis. I wouldn't mind taking him between 9 and 12 but not between 4 and 8.

Makes sense. I think watching Simmons and Dario play together will be a thing of beauty. Dario makes all the winning plays, has incredibly high IQ and an even higher motor.

Out of the PGs, assuming Fultz and Ball will be gone by the third pick, who would you choose as the next best fit at PG? Frank? His description makes a ton of sense for the team, but he's too much of an unknown. I am afraid it will turn into a Mudaiy/ Exum/ Darko/ Bargnani situation than a Porzingis. I wouldn't mind taking him between 9 and 12 but not between 4 and 8.

I like Fox more than any PG in this draft and I don't think his shot is broke, he can play with them just fine. I'm gonna need to see what happens once Frank comes over here and does workouts for teams to get a better feel on him. I like what I've seen but he's still more of an unknown as far as wha he would do in 30+ minutes as a starter.

All the free time that chump has he should be watching tapes of the Greek Freak

giphy.gif

How convenient that on the final day of the season Ben "has a scan" that reveals he's fully healed and is cleared for 5 on 5 contact drills.

mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom