2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

.@ZachLowe_NBA said on SportsCenter about trade: "terms are essentially agreed on..this is really likely to happen." BOS gets one future 1.

I would be completely fine with us swapping picks this year and giving them either ours or the Lakers pick next year plus our pick in 2019. Unprotected for all I care to land Fultz.

Dario and Holmes will be so valuable to our team. They're untouchables as well as far as I'm concerned. We honestly need to sign Holmes to an extension asap because he's gonna get PAID once he's unrestricted and we need him as Embiid insurance.

Last edited:
Eh i like saric and all but I don't think I hold him in the same light as I do as Simmons and Embiid

I am really interested in if Korkmaz comes over or not. Sixers could use another shooter and it won't really cost them anything

I dont think hes saying hes the same level as a player. But Saric is surely one of those guys who does everything and any good team needs a guy lke him. I believe hes a key piece even if not as highly touted.

This team could be scary if they gel. Were in a good spot no matter what fellas

I'm seeing reports now that the Celtics wanna wait until draft day to make the trade. I guess they're eyeing Josh Jackson at #3, but the Lakers have now been rumored to take him at #2. But I saw a report yesterday that his workout with them didn't go so well :rolleyes. Dudes are just leaking news to foil our trade :lol:.

I'm seeing reports now that the Celtics wanna wait until draft day to make the trade. I guess they're eyeing Josh Jackson at #3, but the Lakers have now been rumored to take him at #2. But I saw a report yesterday that his workout with them didn't go so well :rolleyes. Dudes are just leaking news to foil our trade :lol:.

They're not going to wait until draft day to actually agree to a deal, it's just that the trade actually can't be "completed" til after he's drafted so even if they say the trade will be going through then Fultz will still be walking to the podium in a Celtics hat, then possibly switching right after to a Sixers hat.

It's stupid that's how it works.

Last edited:
Wish the deal was made yesterday..with every passing day I feel there's a less chance we don't do the trade.Hope I'm wrong though.

Wish the deal was made yesterday..with every passing day I feel there's a less chance we don't do the trade.Hope I'm wrong though.

Dude it hasn't even been 24 hours since the news came out of us even being in discussions...chill :lol:

Fultz wouldn't be on his way to Philly for a workout and meeting if this thing wasn't close to being done

Dude it hasn't even been 24 hours since the news came out of us even being in discussions...chill :lol:

Fultz wouldn't be on his way to Philly for a workout and meeting if this thing wasn't close to being done

Ainge is notorious for backing out of deals so I wouldn't say it's a done deal even with Fultz on his way to philly and with a trade this big I rather it big done and out the way instead of being prolonged until Thursday. A lot can happen between now and then. Hell the lakers could sabotage the deal, and say we're picking Jackson which could throw a wrench in the whole trade.

I'm not being pessimistic..I'm happy regardless...we're in a great spot even if the trade doesn't get done, but I just wish when the news broke the trade was already done.

Philly sports radio station 610 WIP will be livestreaming the Fultz workout on their Facebook page for anybody interested in watching.

Back
Top Bottom