2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Picked up my pair a lil while ago from FTL

6AA486EA-FBDE-4B32-93E0-247204D32173.jpeg

When people complain about people making only $20 or $30 for a sneaker I wonder if they use coupons. Because I’m happy when I can apply a VIP coupon at FTL and FNL. I was happy to get $26 from Ebates on Kobe NXT’s yesterday. So y’all just throw out your VIP coupons since it’s only $10 or $20.

Debating going out for unclaimed at 3p, ?!?!?!?

Any Salt Lake people know how Fice is looking?
Not from Salt Lake, but I'd give it a try. Alota ppl doubled & trippled up. Some may have changed their minds & stockx isn't so hot on the resell right now. You might be surprised. Get there early & let an employee know ur waiting for an unclaimed pair in ur size.

I love lining up in the morning. Im the most unassuming guy to be there. One kid I talked to, real cool, chatting about the one bad snow storm we had a couple years back. I was like yeah the one my senior year in 93 was a doozie. I sajd were you even around? Hes like naw i wasnt born yet lol.

When people complain about people making only $20 or $30 for a sneaker I wonder if they use coupons. Because I’m happy when I can apply a VIP coupon at FTL and FNL. I was happy to get $26 on Kobe NXT’s yesterday. So y’all just throw out your VIP coupons since it’s only $10 or $20.
i was thinking the same thing. ive seen folks not cop from places simply because they cant use their coupon. every1 has diff situations in life, and sometimes for some people that $10 or $20 goes a longer way than yall think.

not everyone is blessed enough to scoff at $20 like its not worth their time.

if my mom can save $1, she will. even tho she doesnt need to. and if i add up all the little $1s and etc she been saving all year, it adds up to a few pairs of kicks. and i love her for that.

My God from Zion..... I went to shoepalace and they had only size 8 and 14. Then Just walked into shiekhs and copped my size 11 without a raffle ticket after 2 cats in front of me picking up theirs raffle. Go to your local spots peeps.

When people complain about people making only $20 or $30 for a sneaker I wonder if they use coupons. Because I’m happy when I can apply a VIP coupon at FTL and FNL. I was happy to get $26 from Ebates on Kobe NXT’s yesterday. So y’all just throw out your VIP coupons since it’s only $10 or $20.
I might have used one coupon in the past 10 years with sneakers.

1st time winning through reserve apps. Is there some type of confirmation needed to be done after I pick up my pair or does it automatically confirm?

i was thinking the same thing. ive seen folks not cop from places simply because they cant use their coupon. every1 has diff situations in life, and sometimes for some people that $10 or $20 goes a longer way than yall think.

not everyone is blessed enough to scoff at $20 like its not worth their time.

if my mom can save $1, she will. even tho she doesnt need to. and if i add up all the little $1s and etc she been saving all year, it adds up to a few pairs of kicks. and i love her for that.

Exactly, I don't spend my life worrying about what others do. The same people complaining about people only making a few dollars will complain about paying that same $40 over retail for a sneaker or wait for a sneaker to go on sale.

Keep trying on Villa they keep randomly restocking sizes you'll get through eventually. I got through 15 minutes ago.

Back
Top Bottom