2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
First retail pair photos for the Cement 3 was on January 5. More came weeks after. The Nike pics came at the end of January/early February. These are coming. A part of the inspiration for the release is the return of the All Star Game to Charlotte for the first time since 1991. Cement 4 was moved to May to commemorate “The Shot”. I’d also expect a surprise drop on SNKRS 3 weeks early too just like last year.

Everyone calm down. These are releasing during All Star Weekend. As others have said it most likely will have durabuck like the 2016 5s. It also the beginning of January still; of course Nike won't have official photos this early. This isn't the first time this shoe has released (third time with Nike Air) and it won't be the last.

First retail pair photos for the Cement 3 was on January 5. More came weeks after. The Nike pics came at the end of January/early February. These are coming. A part of the inspiration for the release is the return of the All Star Game to Charlotte for the first time since 1991. Cement 4 was moved to May to commemorate “The Shot”. I’d also expect a surprise drop on SNKRS 3 weeks early too just like last year.

Black Cement 3s had early publications though. These have zero. I’m hoping they release but it’s all just hearsay at this point.

Black Cement 3s had early publications though. These have zero. I’m hoping they release but it’s all just hearsay at this point.
We have a style code. A store buyer I know of ordered these a while back. Also, it’s a return to Charlotte All Star commemoration. They’re coming.

Also why would unauthorized factories bother to make pairs if there wasn't going to be a release. It is literally January 9, the shoes releases February 16. A month and seven days away. They do this every All Star Weekend.

Man some of you guys are so negative.
We haven’t seen pics yet because JB made these almost identical to OG’s and they don’t want anyone to see them yet :rofl:
I’m staying positive.
Seriously I’m thinking these will be good retro. Close to the 2014’s with hopefully a couple upgrades to make them closer to OG or maybe the 2000’s.

Man some of you guys are so negative.
We haven’t seen pics yet because JB made these almost identical to OG’s and they don’t want anyone to see them yet :rofl:
I’m staying positive.
Seriously I’m thinking these will be good retro. Close to the 2014’s with hopefully a couple upgrades to make them closer to OG or maybe the 2000’s.

They are, that's why I'm not worried about it. The only thing I wish is that the tongue will be high. Durabuck (using the correct material) and the infrared shade (judging from unauthorized pairs) is already a step in the right direction.

We haven’t seen any of the All star Collection. Heck, the BHM 2s drop in late January and we haven’t seen those yet.

You know it's not happening, stop giving yourself false hope :lol:
Like some of you guys said, this isn't looking good. Since when are the fakes these days oh so different from the retail pairs? So far there's been nothing to indicate this retro is going to address the main issues some people have with the 6s, and more than a few things to indicate it will not. Hope we're wrong and JB is keeping them so under wraps so everyone will be stunned when they reveal them, but ... yeah.
Hope dies last my friend. Right now I'm holding onto the slightest possibility that these will have the heel and almost everything else we've been asking for when official photos are finally released. If JB can make the '18 Concords nearly identical to the '95 release, they can do these right too. Will they? Maybe so maybe not but until official photos are shown I will keep a shred of hope for these. :nerd:

Unless it’s apart of a specific seasonal campaign lineup of releases JB won’t unveil official photos until about 1-2 weeks before release per usual. Idk what’s going on with the paranoia in here. Patients is a virtue. Don’t worry, Fineline will be showing y’all his fake pairs in no time lol.

I believe this paranoia was in the White Cement 4 thread too. We decided to not post any UA pics, so it was a LONG wait until retail pics dropped close to RD.

Seems like JB is really keeping these under wraps. When did the first official pics of the Concords release? Seems like it was much quicker than for these.

We haven’t seen any of the All star Collection. Heck, the BHM 2s drop in late January and we haven’t seen those yet.

Main reason why people should just take a chill pill and wait for “official” pics and videos to slowly roll out as we approach the release per usual.

Seems like JB is really keeping these under wraps. When did the first official pics of the Concords release? Seems like it was much quicker than for these.

Official NDC pictures released on November 15th and a few minutes after they released on the app.

Official release was on December 8th

Back
Top Bottom