2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
seems one person brought on the paranoia, and then it spread like wild fire. Relax, they're coming.

seems one person brought on the paranoia, and then it spread like wild fire. Relax, they're coming.
Yup, then the SNKRS drop, then the folks mad they missed it will worry about RD, then the “will these be easy?” paranoia, then the “if you didn’t cop, you didn’t try” posts, then code SZN, then a NT Pizza party on RD. Then the QC complaints. Then, folks will cop multiples in the coming weeks, as well as folks copping who missed RD. Then the thread slowly dies. Happens every major release.

Yup, then the SNKRS drop, then the folks mad they missed it will worry about RD, then the “will these be easy?” paranoia, then the “if you didn’t cop, you didn’t try” posts, then code SZN, then a NT Pizza party on RD. Then the QC complaints. Then, folks will cop multiples in the coming weeks, as well as folks copping who missed RD. Then the thread slowly dies. Happens every major release.

Man, it’s like you can see into the future :lol:

BA03CE5A-EB67-4FBF-A0EA-A13C8E5638C2.jpeg

What’s the “early publications” you’re talking about?

I’m just referring to YouTube and a few other people JB usually give early pairs to. StadiumGoods had BC3s in January. But I know one thing, it was at least on the launch calendars for pretty much everywhere. And as far as the BHM releaseses, the 2s have already surfaced.

Hope dies last my friend. Right now I'm holding onto the slightest possibility that these will have the heel and almost everything else we've been asking for when official photos are finally released. If JB can make the '18 Concords nearly identical to the '95 release, they can do these right too. Will they? Maybe so maybe not but until official photos are shown I will keep a shred of hope for these. :nerd:

:lol:
OH, we all know they CAN do that. But The Force is telling me they did not do it for these. I have no true evidence of this, but I can feel it. Brace yourself for the coming disappointment :rofl:

:lol:
OH, we all know they CAN do that. But The Force is telling me they did not do it for these. I have no true evidence of this, but I can feel it. Brace yourself for the coming disappointment :rofl:
Believe me man I feel the impending disappointment too but my minuscule shred of hope is undying and will remain so until retail pairs show up and said hope is mercilessly crushed by JB's incompetence. :lol:

Those forces Barkley has on were my first pair of Nike Air. Retro those Nike!

You know I’ve been wanting those to retro for a long time. I’m quite surprised they haven’t. They had the red white pair, blue white pair, and that black white pair with the monotone color ways Nike keeps putting out at the moment those definitely fit in.

You know I’ve been wanting those to retro for a long time. I’m quite surprised they haven’t. They had the red white pair, blue white pair, and that black white pair and those definitely fit in with the monotone color ways Nike keeps putting out at the moment.

I want them to do the Command Force over with better leather or the Quantum Force.

I have a question. Is Durabuck the material the 2016 Metallic 5's were made out of? If so, is that what the OG 6's were made of?

Back
Top Bottom