2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Just locked down my pair right now. Walked in to WSS and they had a few pairs available. Got my wristband and bounced with a smile.

This may sound crazy. But I plan on getting up early in the morning like I used to. Driving to the mall, like I used to, and buying a pair at the store, like used to.

This release is def worth leaving the house. Good luck guys and gals.

Ain’t that kinda difficult to do now cus all the pairs are reserved?

Lost the raffle. Glad my boy won for me.

It’ll be nice to have one pear in hand waiting for the second pear from SNS.

Someone explain to me how I took Ls on FTL and FTA with 10m headstart on GS sizes lol (probably because I’m in the Bay Area?)

Someone explain to me how I took Ls on FTL and FTA with 10m headstart on GS sizes lol (probably because I’m in the Bay Area?)

From the bay you already know the hood rats/beezys want these to tho. FLAME ON. It's always like this in the bay lol

First world problems: I need $300 to keep my footlocker vip but I got coupons sitting on footaction.....

Yea I’m use the coupons. Trump might shut us down again

Hit on FTL that's really far from me of wait list. That was the one place I did 11.5 afraid it'll be like 2014. Been hearing TTS since then and I never updated it.
Still hoping to try on and score a pair at a local FNL in the morning.
If that fails go for the 11.5 at the FTL. If they don't fit then wait to get my 12.5 from SNS, sell and cop mine off after market.

All while trying for a 12 on SNKRS.

Last edited:
W at Champs w/ 10mins.
Upgraded from the waitlist on FTL w/ 7mins.
Anyone know if employees in shop can help w/ online purchases? I should be platinum but my order online 1month ago hasn't reflected yet. I emailed a few times but never got replies.

W at Champs w/ 10mins.
Upgraded from the waitlist on FTL w/ 7mins.
Anyone know if employees in shop can help w/ online purchases? I should be platinum but my order online 1month ago hasn't reflected yet. I emailed a few times but never got replies.
Store employees will tell you to call probably their customer service. That have no control over any of that.

Sucks wearing a 13-14 they don’t make as many in our size

What size y’all think is hardest to hit?

Cus boy I tell ya.

Try being a 12.5. Hardest ever to cop...

Cats buying on StockX the night before a mega GR drop???

A2E1EE03-7A69-493B-A63D-FD50EC03F984.gif

2gtwz831.gif

Back
Top Bottom