2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
They probably made a million pairs of these frfr :rofl:

Compared to the Ws and Ls on the Concords, my guess would be 350-400k. But I'm no release vet. Somebody on IG posted 285k in production. These will not sit in big cities, but doubles ups should be super easy.
I hit on SNS 12.5

FL app for da win :nthat:. Hope they let me use my $20 vip coupon.

29C2C598-7B2A-485C-B526-74CAE2F1324F.jpeg

Footlocker be tricky with the coupons or rewards that you earned.... from my experience it’s always depending on the employee. You get the one that sees you pulling up your rewards/coupons and shut you down real quick... or you get employees (managers as well) that shrug and tell you it doesn’t hurt to try and it goes through.

Called my bank earlier to make sure my transaction isn't declined like on the Concords. I'm ready for these now. Hopefully I'll be able to double up online with ease.

Hit on SNS, gonna let the footapps ones go, gonna try and cop second pair on SNKS and return the blemished pair to Nike, $209 shipped is > $ 218-219 taxed

I’ll be checking in the morning if ppl used their rewards coupons

W at Champs and W at FTL one one of two accounts (initially WL on both)

When Shadows released the loaf that rang me out at FTL that I’m going to tomorrow tried my VIP coupon and said it didn’t work

Got another pair at a different FTL and it worked

I’m gonna have to put pressure on them if they tell me I can’t use

Got a $20 off at both foot store that I won at , howl I can use them for these , that plus no tax would be :pimp::pimp:

Too bad we can’t get that old price...
869B4E4E-5D83-4627-88F0-F62536FDCF28.jpeg
I got it twice lol. Preordered em too. Then went to the mall day of release at like 11am. Was a monday or something. Chillin on the wall. Tried em on and everything. Those were the days. Whatever. Adapt or move on. I will never stop collecting so its whatever. No shade j/s. Pic brings back memories. Nxt eastbay had the cords in em for preorder. $125.

These ain't qs is they. I thought they were gr. Even the thread creator 1st post list this as gr.
Ftl can restrict whatever they want. If nike tells them no coupons thats what happens. All depends on what employee u catch and what the system will allow them to do. Nobody's gonna jeopardize their job to override a coupon on a release like this. Be easy on them employees tomorrow yall.

Back
Top Bottom