2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Nah man...they're not talking about the heel tab plastic/spoiler. :lol: It's the whole ankle panel.

source.gif

:lol:

I logged into snkrs at 8:01 and copped.
Got the ridiculous NRG 6s and the AJ 1 all stars as well.
Good week.

Rocking my 2014 Orange/Pink 6s today.

Rocking the 2014s too- mine still look so fresh that it will be a while before I break into my 2019s. I’ve even worn them a decent amount over the past few years, but they still look clean.

Seems like they made a lot of these. I logged on SNKRS 30 minutes after launch and immediately copped a 12.

Customer service is lost art nowadays. Went to Footlocker about 10:30 a.m. to grab my reserved pair and theirs like 8 dudes out front the store waiting to feast on leftovers. Theirs not a single person in the front of the store so I get in line for the register. Its my turn so I tell them I'm here to pick up a reserved pair, the young lady proceeded to suck her teeth and ask me if anyone has been notified to grab my pair. I tell her no you are the first staff member I spoke too and before I could finish speaking she rolls her eyes and yells for someone who appears to be her manager and notify her. Manager pulls me out of line and asks me why did I wait line instead of talking to someone. Told her when I came through the door the only people I saw where behind the register.

The person who actually rung me up didn't even check my reserve till I mentioned it to her. Just glad I was able to secure my pair, anyone know if I can add the transaction to my account online so I can get closer to VIP status? Would feel better with a 10 minute head start for the 4s
Same thing happened to me at Champs, but they weren't rude about it. They should designate a person at the front or near the register to service reserve customers.

Customized my 2014s into Varsity Reds. Wore them to pick up these. Hope these are more comfortable because the 2014s were digging into my heal. Had 3 pairs of 2014s wore one pair till they yellowed then broke out the ones I customized in June. StockX sent the payout this morning for the last pair of 2014s while I was waiting on line for these
04C5AE45-1FDE-4D2F-B47B-4450B264221F.jpeg
A0E3B1B1-4D65-4E27-A9C8-65B7E56DEE99.jpeg
9E7D86A5-C0CA-4526-8E73-17EC924DD653.jpeg

NIce custom work, fam!!! You got that "Varsity Red" shade almost SUPER perfect!!! I NEVER could guess why dudes, young or not... Would EVER put that dull ***, NO character, OR POP whatsoever blood red, over the "Infrared". No matter what shade the "Infrared" was. That **** looks BAD man.

:lol:

It looks even WORSE on that 2014, Durabuck/Nubuck mixture upper.

20190216_150847.jpg

20190216_150836.jpg

20190216_151418.jpg

20190216_151255.jpg
20190216_151022.jpg

All in a days work....

@Im speeding call the cops

And you said 5 pairs, are TOO much. Not for THIS shoe fam!! Hell, I would've copped three more pairs, if I had the money!!!!! Just for the **** of it!!! This is ONE of THEE BEST Jordan's, and colorways ever!!!! #3 ALL-TIME for me!!!! AWOKEN CHARISMA AWOKEN CHARISMA , YOU'RE THE REAL MVP OF THIS THREAD FAM!!!!

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

I won 4 raffles locally. I did not pick up cuz I got a pair at ndc 2 hours after the release. Plus, another toddler pair for my nephew.

This is amazing. Everyone truly got a pair + more if you really want. Top 3 Jordans of all time.

I remember owning the following:

2010 Varsity Red - It looked good. But it wasn't Infra red. I tried to wear it to the ground. When I lived in the UK, I wore these outside of work clothes all the time. These pairs were indestructible. It was very easy to clean as well. And it barely yellowed and it did not crease. It still looked like 9/10 when I sold it.

2010 Infrared Pack - still on ice. I don't know I have not worn it. But I will.

2014 Infra Red - I just resold it for a quick profit.

2019 Infrared - Debating if I should double up. LOL. I spent some $$$ on the Kith Versace collabo, so I'm trying to be disciplined a bit. hahaha.

Last edited:
For anyone that went up a 1/2 size is there really that big a diff? Usually always go up a half size but dont wanna be swimming in them either

Won on the Champs app picked those up this morning and just came up on a 2nd pair at the Galleria. I never double up but I couldn’t help myself with this release.

I was with the help of the store manager over at FTL, if you get an inexperinced staff they probably will say no, so just ask for the man>D
Yes, used my $25 off over $100 this morning when I picked my pair up. Came up to $187.25 all together

Back
Top Bottom