2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
1st pic; look at the space between the midsole and the strap overlay piece. Its not even close. /QUOTE]

Someone just posted another similar pic where the toe curls up like that SMH

I went through my pairs today (I had posted a couple shots the other day) the FTL pair has sloppy glue all around but no real defect. The Sheik pair is PERFECT. Glue looks like a 40 year master cobbler made it.

anyone know if FNL stores received late?

my local was slated to get them according to the launch locator but when I called them they said they had kids but didn't receive mens

they told me they got the IX's that just released but it wasn't until Monday following the release

anyone know if FNL stores received late?

my local was slated to get them according to the launch locator but when I called them they said they had kids but didn't receive mens

they told me they got the IX's that just released but it wasn't until Monday following the release
I been saying this in a few posts already.. but yeah most did get them late. My local store had the same situation but they only got a portion of the shipment on release date, but majority were late.

Side note, this is as infrared as infrared gets. Why are people complaining? This color is dope af. Straight 90s

Midsole feels super soft too...

I was totally ready to throw these on today too. Got my black denim on and everything. Im about done with Nike if this is what its coming to.

Thanks for the comparison

Thanks so much man! Definitely looks like a few subtle improvements have been made to the infrareds.

No problem bro, the shape of the Infrareds is the best I’ve seen in a while. These might be the best OG retro we got so far, Shadow 10s in a close 2nd.

No problem bro, the shape of the Infrareds is the best I’ve seen in a while. These might be the best OG retro we got so far, Shadow 10s in a close 2nd.

Honest opinion, better than the recent Concords XI release? in terms of shape and whatnot?

Finally got to touch my pair... 2014s were so disrespectful

1 touch of the 2019s made me wanna chuck the 14s out the window

That cardboard boot material insulted my feet for so long, why did I do that to myself?

Never again... I'm on the triple up train now

Black Concords 2016 are the best retro ever so far. These Infras and the Concords last year tied for a very close second.

Black Concords??

T8FU.gif

Back
Top Bottom