2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Black Concords??

T8FU.gif

Yes. Black Concords. That is the proper term for them. Space Jam didn’t even exist as a movie when Mike wore these in the 95’ playoffs.

Heard the other day that Finish Line got their shipments in late. I guess that may explain why they had so many pairs available today and could be why they didn't do raffles.

Finally got to touch my pair... 2014s were so disrespectful

1 touch of the 2019s made me wanna chuck the 14s out the window

That cardboard boot material insulted my feet for so long, why did I do that to myself?

Never again... I'm on the triple up train now
the 2019 have cardboard too. just a better insole.

22:53

Last edited:
Y’all can take all the shots at me u want. Chances are, I been in the game longer than most of u and got a better knowledge of the kicks history.

Same cats calling the black Concords as SJ’s are the same dudes who call playoffs 7’s the raptors. LOL.

No not true I’d never call the 7’s raptors. I’ve also been around for awhile and what you say it true but your just being anal with the Black concord stuff. You know everyone and they mamma calls them Space Jams :lol:

Heard the other day that Finish Line got their shipments in late. I guess that may explain why they had so many pairs available today and could be why they didn't do raffles.
Yeah I talked to a FNL Store Manager on release day and she said they only got 11 pairs in and the rest of their pairs coming later in the week...

No not true I’d never call the 7’s raptors. I’ve also been around for awhile and what you say it true but your just being anal with the Black concord stuff. You know everyone and they mamma calls them Space Jams :lol:

Calling them Space Jams is just like calling the 7s Raptors. I get what dude saying. Nike confused everyone with that stupid box and marketing. 2016 Blk/Concord are strictly PEs

I copped a second pair on the fnl restock. I got a paypal confirmation but not a confirmation from finish line. So it’s to safe that it didn’t go through right? :lol:

This is true. Most everyone does call them SJs. I believe you gave me the same response years ago in the 2016 thread before they released. :lol:. The 2000 release I would say so just because of the Jumpman Jam on the shoe itself. But I will always think black concord when it comes to the 45 pe, regardless of the gimmick packaging. If that movie never happened, what else would we have called them?

I dunno the lining seems pretty noticeable on this pair of DS '91s I saved from Instagram. Would've been nice to have it this prominent on this year's release but I'm not complaining. I can't wait to get my pairs in hand.
Screenshot_20190130-121342_Chrome.jpg

Man those grey rands are so dope. I do also like the black sleekness of these 19 retros tho.

Yeah I know that they are the black concords and I do agree. But it’s also true that everyone knows them as the Space Jams Whether it’s wrong or not.
Oh yeah and your definitely right on the point of “if there was never a movie what would they be called?” That’s a great point.

Back
Top Bottom