2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
The thread has reached the argument stage for a few pages now.

I’m just here for LOL’s and endless pics of beautiful Infrared 6’s at this point.

We can definitely agree to disagree. Most pairs do in fact have it. It’s just you and aqua saying your pairs don’t have it. Y’alls pairs are the exception, not the rule. Clearly.
Promised myself id only buy 1 pair, passed up fta ftl reserve & went w/ champs. No contrast:ohwell:. Ftl near my apartment restocked tuesday, copped 2 more pairs, both those pairs have it in spades. Might let go of my champs pair.

DMP? You mean like this guys pair, right? They got you covered.

73CD9758-9A49-455C-B0B6-21AACAA44993.jpeg
Nah they got him covered. I’ll move on because I know I’m right (eye roll emoji)

hey guys question. i ordered the 6s from the ftl website. got the points towards my account but never got the 20 dollar reward. does ftl not give you the 20 dollar reward when you order online?

This is exactly why I don't understand people who double, triple, or quadruple, or quintuple up on shoes.

Not to mention where do you find the space...so many questions.

I try not to double up most of the time, but it's tempting to get one pair to wear and one pair to keep on ice because they look so nice when they are unworn and out of the box. Some shoes look so different after they are worn.

FWIW I'm an old head, [38] I was 11 when the originals came out. Never noticed the contrast heel then still don't give 2 ****s about them now. The infrared 6 is my all time favorite shoe, I will take them with or without contrast heel, with or without banana toes, with or without the Nike Air I love this shoe THAT MUCH.

Just got my SNKRS pair (my second pair, going for 3 if I can sell off some other pairs!), and this one has zero noticeable contrast.

I don’t think y’all know what to look for but I digress. Y’all win guys. NO leather heel, I mean contrast on these ‘19s. I guess these suck.

This is exactly why I don't understand people who double, triple, or quadruple, or quintuple up on shoes.

Not to mention where do you find the space...so many questions.

most people that double up usually have plans on wearing the HELL out of the first shoe, while still having that second pair on ice. especially if these are in your daily rotation. it all comes down to how much you really wear your shoes i guess.. tripling and quadrupling is kinda OD though, but then again dudes have been waiting YEARS for these to properly retro.. so i can’t blame them lol. almost similar to having a lifetime supply of your favorite shoe.

I don’t think y’all know what to look for but I digress. Y’all win guys. NO contrast on these ‘19s. Even though a lot of pics clearly show it. I guess these suck.

most pairs have it, a few pairs either dont or have it but barely visible. typical JB inconsistancy etc. i dont think anybody ever said 2019s dont have em point blank period.
wtf so hard to understand about that?

I completely understand people who bought multiple pairs of these. I'm going to get a second pair a little later down the road depending on how much I wear my first. I don't want to get an extra of a shoe that I don't find myself wearing that much anyways.

The poll on this page should read as

Does your pair have contrast heel

Yes
On one shoe
No
Idc about contrast

Please edit this. He (aquaman) will actually make that a poll question like he did with the dumb lace lock poll. Some newb randomly suggested it (I think as a joke) and he actually made poll for it :smh:.

Back
Top Bottom