2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I was one of the main people in here advocating for the contrast heel pretty incessantly, and I was fortunate enough to get a nice contrast on both pairs, especially my perfect match pair. In my opinion I believe this release definitely meant for these to have a contrast, but due to quality check issues not all pairs have it as prominent as others. Some may not have a noticeable contrast no matter the lighting or angle. I don't think anyone is saying that every pair produced has no contrast. Some have it prominent, some have it kind of noticeable, and others don't as a result of bad QC. Regardless though my pairs have it so I'm done beating this dead horse. I'll be glad when nature decides to be merciful towards the midwest so I can finally wear these. :lol:
IMG_20190220_220300_428.jpg

Yo, so I got three pairs of these Infrareds. One from the shock drop and two from the mass releases. The ones I got from the shock are perfect. The other two have these two indentions in the toe box. Looks like a metal baseball cleat stepped on them. If you run your fingers over them, that section is just pushed in. ANYONE ELSE THESE ISSUES?!?! It's two pairs with same issues on both sections. That tells me there was probably a bad batch.
2019 Air Jordan VI OG Infrared.jpg

hey how did you tie the laces? did you just tuck it behind the tongue?
tatayniDarna tatayniDarna
I undo the factory lacing then make sure the length on each side is equal, then I lace them back up...I get to the 2nd to last hole from the top and I pull laces through the lace lock as I go to the last hole, but I go from the outside of the shoe in on the last, tie a mini knot and tuck what's left into the Jumpman lace pocket and snap it closed. Then I can just pull on and pull off no need to mess with the laces or lace lock. Does that help?

tatayniDarna tatayniDarna
I undo the factory lacing then make sure the length on each side is equal, then I lace them back up...I get to the 2nd to last hole from the top and I pull laces through the lace lock as I go to the last hole, but I go from the outside of the shoe in on the last, tie a mini knot and tuck what's left into the Jumpman lace pocket and snap it closed. Then I can just pull on and pull off no need to mess with the laces or lace lock. Does that help?
well done my man

Please edit this. He (aquaman) will actually make that a poll question like he did with the dumb lace lock poll. Some newb randomly suggested it (I think as a joke) and he actually made poll for it :smh:.
You don’t own the thread, nor do you own everyone’s pair. Let people have their opinions. Theres nothing wrong with lace lock poll. No need to insult and put down everybody.

Last edited:
Bro you’ve been being an *** for pages. Just chill out. You don’t own the thread, nor do you own everyone’s pair. For someone who likes to call me know it all, you’re arguing with a lot of folks about their pairs and speaking like you’ve got a chip on your shoulder. Let People have their opinions. Theres nothing wrong with lace lock poll. No need to insult everybody.

Lol Sure make it like I’m insulting ‘everybody’. I’m done with it guy. Have fun with the poll lol.

My original pair from Nike didn’t have the contrast on the heel so I sent them back.

Hoping my next pair from Footaction does, or else it’s hunting down a pair until I do find them.

Back
Top Bottom