2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Ready for the polar vortex Wednesday?

BF351EA1-8B92-4C0A-9006-63254E68087B.jpeg
Man :smh:

Man, I couldn’t handle those temps.. that’s crazy. Born & raised in Texas, where it’s Summer practically year round. We think it’s unbearable when it’s 30s.. couldn’t imagine negative temps/wind chill.

Man, I couldn’t handle those temps.. that’s crazy. Born & raised in Texas, where it’s Summer practically year round. We think it’s unbearable when it’s 30s.. couldn’t imagine negative temps/wind chill.

Man in northern Cali I’m cussing in my car when it’s 30 degrees and my car has frost on the windshield.

Can’t even imagine negative temps.

Born & raised in Chicago but lived in Dallas for a year. I remember I got so used to the heat that when winter came that 30 degrees + that Texas wind was killin me. Then I went back home for Christmas & got smacked in the face.:ohwell:

I know youre not coming from NorCal talking like that with your beautiful boring infinite farmland until it gets fun with Shasta, where Oregon pretty much begins.

The whole ride up Oregon is gorgeous, and so are the strippers at the end

I know youre not coming from NorCal talking like that with your beautiful boring infinite farmland until it gets fun with Shasta, where Oregon pretty much begins.

The whole ride up Oregon is gorgeous, and so are the strippers at the end

What?

San Francisco mane.
Everything up north towards the border.
I’m a short drive from Lake Tahoe too.

What’s up y’all. Thinking of grabbing a early pair for fineline1421 or unbreakable kicks. What’s are y’all thoughts on these guys? Are they just the new air Randy’s with UA product? Thanks

Whats living in Portland/Oregon like?

Genuinely asking, someone could dm if they’d like but it’s on my list of considering to move

What’s up y’all. Thinking of grabbing a early pair for fineline1421 or unbreakable kicks. What’s are y’all thoughts on these guys? Are they just the new air Randy’s with UA product? Thanks

Why would you do that? Wait to see if you can get them at retail. If not, use GOAT or SX; should be $30-$50 over retail at the most. Why give these youtubers your money for no good reason other than being impatient?

Why would you do that? Wait to see if you can get them at retail. If not, use GOAT or SX; should be $30-$50 over retail at the most. Why give these youtubers your money for no good reason other than being impatient?

You have a point. It’s impatience and getting my pair for just $30 more

I personally only purchase from authorized retailers.
I have bought TR 17s, black levi 4s, & sf17 lows from stockX, I wont stray outside of those 2 avenues .

Unbreakable has been affiliated and even sold fakes.
Fineline1721 has been accused of dealing with fakes, but to my knowledge theres no concrete evidence confirming those accusations.

I personally only purchase from authorized retailers.
I have bought TR 17s, black levi 4s, & sf17 lows from stockX, I wont stray outside of those 2 avenues .

Unbreakable has been affiliated and even sold fakes.
Fineline1721 has been accused of dealing with fakes, but to my knowledge theres no concrete evidence confirming those accusations.

I wish I would have secured those

Back
Top Bottom