2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Is there another part I was supposed to look out for?

I can’t even name you one other city in your state lmao

lol

Its just whats on the I-5/coast plus Bend. The whole right side is no mans land just like california. Except for crater lake, thats cool.

Its easier to have fun as a young single male in Portland than it is in SF all day though. Plus no sales tax.

As far as living here goes, you wouldnt understand the appeal unless you experienced the way of life in Oregon. Portland is kind of its own vibe. Its extremely 'do your own thing and enjoy yourself' as far as the rest goes. Much like New Orleans but with money, mountains and loads of free time.

If Los Angeles could stop destroying New Orleans sports franchises that would be great
lumberg.jpg

mmmkay?

Gentry is driving Jordan Brand further into the ground. Look at those 5s that are releasing. They're $200 for what? A chenille jumpman on the tongue. Also it turns out Nike Chicago released them early. I believe that he's trying to raise the price of retros to $200.

Good. They need to stop diluting the brand's look with ALL of these lame retro+ Barnum and Bailey lifestyle jumpman airs. I hope the price hike destroys that along with his dreams of being any sort of value to anyone. He's stupid. And we all know what Forrest Gump said about that.

The Air Jordans that matter have cost 200+ for a while now.

Gentry is driving Jordan Brand further into the ground. Look at those 5s that are releasing. They're $200 for what? A chenille jumpman on the tongue. Also it turns out Nike Chicago released them early. I believe that he's trying to raise the price of retros to $200.

I won’t be buying. I will be buying less and less. I can’t wait for the day Gentry is gone for good.

Joining the polar vortex party. I really hope my classes are canceled on Wednesday. :sick:
Screenshot_20190128-183116_The Weather Channel.jpg

So glad I got out of metro Detroit and moved to L.A. a few years ago. This week's weather reminds me of that terrible winter there, what, about six years ago? When we went weeks with loads of snow and those sub-zero temps. I'm from there but I never got used to that **** LOL

Kinda unrelated, but I’ll never forget going to school in ATL and the 2014 Snowpocalypse over 2 inches of snow. Shut the whole city down. Classes were canceled for a week and a half. I’m from Maryland, so I was found that hilarious.

Kinda unrelated, but I’ll never forget going to school in ATL and the 2014 Snowpocalypse over 2 inches of snow. Shut the whole city down. Classes were canceled for a week and a half. I’m from Maryland, so I was found that hilarious.

Ya, that's how I feel every time it dares to rain in L.A. You'd think it was a mega blizzard the way the Angelinos react. The one that really gets me is, if it rains hard while I'm in my office, I'll walk out into a common area and see 15 people standing at the windows staring at the rain like it's the most amazing thing they've ever seen :lol:

So glad I got out of metro Detroit and moved to L.A. a few years ago. This week's weather reminds me of that terrible winter there, what, about six years ago? When we went weeks with loads of snow and those sub-zero temps. I'm from there but I never got used to that **** LOL
Sounds about right yeah. I was moving onto my freshmen year of high school after that school year. :lol: The negative temps and -20 windchill was awful. I remember barely being able to feel my fingers some days when waiting for the bus.

I personally only purchase from authorized retailers.
I have bought TR 17s, black levi 4s, & sf17 lows from stockX, I wont stray outside of those 2 avenues .

Unbreakable has been affiliated and even sold fakes.
Fineline1721 has been accused of dealing with fakes, but to my knowledge theres no concrete evidence confirming those accusations.
People cant rap their head around someone having an actual store connect so just assume fineline does fakes but he really do be connected

Back
Top Bottom