2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Florida, Georgia and Texas y'all took some huge Ls today

Disappointed, but not surprised

Really thought a Black man was winning in racist behind Florida??? :rofl::rofl::lol:

Florida has always been backwards. In a state that ranks 45th in education, but is the 3rd most populous state? A state of full of idiots.

I don’t put my faith or life in the hands of no man. I get mines on my own, y’all fools still relying on other human beings to guide your life. I think for myself, therefore I’m gone always eat.

I was a eligible black male voter in Florida, and I ain’t vote. I’ll never vote in this state.
You are a disgrace to your race. People died so you can “eat” as you put it. You think them little crumbs you got mean something? Meanwhile you’ll probably raise some ignorant children not aware of the sacrifices their ancestors made so they can exists outside of bondage.

You are a disgrace to your race. People died so you can “eat” as you put it. You think them little crumbs you got mean something? Meanwhile you’ll probably raise some ignorant children not aware of the sacrifices their ancestors made so they can exists outside of bondage.

Lol... talk about shots fired.

You're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

What good have you done in life, my guy? I’ve got a perfect driving record (unlike most y’all other Floridians) no record, I work my *** off daily, take care of me and mines? A city strung out on drugs, horrible infrastructure, real estate price gouging, I could run the gamut. What good have you done, please give me a run down.

You’re beloved state is the 3rd most populous... but ranked 45th in education...Broward county has closed so many schools... there isn’t even a UNIVERSITY in your beloved Broward County. If you got a problem, PM me. Ain’t about to go back and forth with a loser who can’t show and prove.

So, go buy more weed, because your stress is probably about to escalate :rofl::lol::lol:

I’m “part of the problem” when y’all only vote when y’all become afraid, and in flight of flight mode, but overlook every issue... until it’s voting time.

I bet your granddaddy was a self hating negra’ :rofl::lol::lol:. Be honest, how many white women have you slept with? If you have, you ain’t real! I ain’t never slept with a white women, but I bet you’re one of those negras’ who want one as a trophy wife :lol::rofl:

How many black folks have you helped??? Your ancestors ought to be ashamed at you for continually being a beggar and seeking acceptance. You probably just became aware of your black heritage. And ironically, you sound like a materialist, talking about “crumbs”. So, that means you look down upon the less fortunate? :lol:

Money and material ain’t gone bring your insecure self happiness. So, keep accumulating bills, keep being a self-hater, keep pandering to whites.

I’d go to whatever shallow, unmarked grave your grandparents were thrown and stacked up in, dug up their skeletal remains, and piss on them

Y’all ain’t tap into your “blackness” until you turned 30. It’s too late for y’all scumbags :rofl:

Last edited:

ezgif-5-4081a75657fa.gif

Numbah def got his feathers ruffled. Easy, my guy. I know it hit a nerve because he went there :lol::smh: Be a better person and dont even bother responding. Youre gucci my guy. And pissing on his grandparents grave, really though? :rolleyes

Nothing ever ruffled. And I ain’t your “guy” I don’t know, or would ever engage in any social activities with you. Some of you speak on things, without having prior knowledge of anything.

Y’all want to dish it, but can’t take it. That’s how I know y’all ain’t built for the long haul. Too much blind faith. No ones going to save you, save yourself “bruh”. Still looking to be saved, because y’all are afraid and constantly let you’re guard down :lol::lol:

Only want a voice at the polls, but never have one, afterwards. Be hush mouthed when stuff really starts to go haywire.

331060D2-2564-4F3C-9D7E-82CABE697A8D.jpeg

Was kinda hesitant to try this #LifeHack but I went for it anyway. Sink was full of dishes.

There's no different taste or smell in the pasta so I'd say it was a success.

Time the **** out. Is that your toilet bowl?

Bruh...... this is NOT okay.

Irvin really turned down a chance to go to Pitt or NE and earn more money

nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg

Pretty sure Atlanta's interest would've still been there after the season regardless

You've been on NT too long not to recognize a troll bruh. Somebody posted a video of it on Twitter yesterday :lol:

The only reason I believed it is because nicky has been on his cooking kick lately :lol: .

Still disgusting WHOEVER did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom