**2023 Fantasy Football Thread**

Clinched a playoff spot but wanna keep this win streak going & get the 1 seed.

Who’s my QB this week :lol:

IMG_1758.jpeg

1 more win and I’m pretty sure I lock in a bye

I’m playing this week with a trash QB but rest of my roster is solid, won’t be using a kicker.

Drop Charbonnet to fill the complete roster this week shooting for the W or hold him? I won’t use him & his matchups are bad

I had a ton of byes this week and dumped Ferguson for Zach Moss. I dont regret it but it does hurt to watch tonight :lol:

I hate the instant regret of benching someone.

Went with McBride over Ferguson tonight and he's got 20 points

I had a ton of byes this week and dumped Ferguson for Zach Moss. I dont regret it but it does hurt to watch tonight :lol:

I have or add people and hold them just to keep them off other teams then drop before game time or hold for a week maybe. Usually because I go without defense or kicker til just before game time.

players that I have dropped just before game time, have had a boom game minutes later. Across 3 leagues that’s: Sutton Foreman Edwards Pickens Rice Charbonnet Flowers Warren

It makes me mad & hurts! Edwards the only one I was able to capture a big game from. Not his 30 pt game though. Foreman’s huge game was the week I traded him away

DK really went off for me. Wish I had put Ferguson in too. All good, DK and Aubrey put me in a really good head start position

Back
Top Bottom