2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Before I forget.

Framber :pimp::pimp:

Im still chilling around MMP but he threw a gem tonight and the bullpen closed it out.

Peña a Stud. Mancini and Vasquez coming through. Yordan finally making something happen.

Love it. Now just need the rockets to do something in my lifetime and I’ll be a happy man (Texans would be cool but I hate that management and the money hungry Mcnairs).
Pressly and Abreu unhittable the entire postseason :pimp: :pimp:

314718995_580915057368770_1461751340220430547_n.jpg

gotta have some balls to throw down 10 million. already copped the snow white veneers :lol:

my uncle was a low level gambler, used to bet $5 bucks at a time on anything. his payout's would be like $10 :lol: ever notice tho the only people who win **** like this are older or on death's door :lol:

200w.gif

314718995_580915057368770_1461751340220430547_n.jpg

gotta have some balls to throw down 10 million. already copped the snow white veneers :lol:

my uncle was a low level gambler, used to bet $5 bucks at a time on anything. his payout's would be like $10 :lol: ever notice tho the only people who win **** like this are older or on death's door :lol:

200w.gif
He bet the Phillies too just in case lol

That bet was to hedge all the furniture he has to refund now that the Astros won as per his promotion. He also bets on the opposing team so he can hedge that bet.

Yep he does this for every major sporting event - really a non news story

We ****ing did it :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

@sole searchin Peep Game Peep Game @daruma steeeeeeven steeeeeeven whoever else I missed

obligatory @masagipatron shoutout :lol:

NGL this topped 2017. All that scandal talk, losing stars every year, injuries, coming up short the past couple of years. The constant retooling while being mostly homegrown and still being on the top. Finally getting Dusty one, and celebrating in front of the fans. Just tremendous. I mean this dude Maldy played half the year with a broken hand.

I thought Pena could be serviceable but never in a million years did I think he could live up to Correa, much less perform the way he did on the biggest stage. Kid won almost every accolade possible and he basically lost two years of development! Stud.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Peep Game Peep Game wylin on TV. :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom