2024 NFL Draft Thread

Y’all just hyping Xavier Worthy because he’s fast, or?

2, or 3. Definitely slot receiver potential as well. He’s definitely not a track guy playing football though. Either way, someone’s going to draft him in the first or second off his speed alone. That’s the NFL for you. Basically like how Zay Flowers and Marquise Brown went late 20s

why would the cowboys waste a pick on a WR?

Because we need a number two beside ceedee. Gallup will be gone after this season. We’re definitely drafting a receiver with one of our 1st or 2nd round pick.

I want Byron Murphy or one of those DBs

Because we need a number two beside ceedee. Gallup will be gone after this season. We’re definitely drafting a receiver with one of our 1st or 2nd round pick.

I want Byron Murphy or one of those DBs

With all the needs at LB, OL, rb and DT drafting a wr that early would be dumb

Mims hittin a 4.33 shuttle at 340lbs is INSANE at 360lbs. Shuttle times are way more impressive than 40 times when it comes to OL IMO. even then, he still hit a 5.0 40 time :wow:

and this is with a tweaked hammy :wow:

Last edited:
6’9” :sick:

imagine if the Cards took him, my guy Kyler gonna see nothin but jersey :lol:

Whoever he hired ahead of the draft process have been elite :lol:, they're gonna pillow talk teams all their way to a 1st round pick at this rate.

I liked him coming out but I never thought he'd go close to that high even after the Bama game but it sounds like that's where he's trending rn.

Whoever he hired ahead of the draft process have been elite :lol:, they're gonna pillow talk teams all their way to a 1st round pick at this rate.

I liked him coming out but I never thought he'd go close to that high even after the Bama game but it sounds like that's where he's trending rn.

IMG_0677.gif

Mims hittin a 4.33 shuttle at 340lbs is INSANE at 360lbs. Shuttle times are way more impressive than 40 times when it comes to OL IMO. even then, he still hit a 5.0 40 time :wow:

and this is with a tweaked hammy :wow:

Look like this was an error. His tweaked hammy had him out on all drills post 40 yard dash. Still an impressive human, but that 4.33 shuttle at his size always seemed like Disney/fairy tales type stuff. Doubt he sticks around for the top of the 2nd but I'd love to pair him with Odunze at 7 if Alt is gone by then. I see the hype for Nabers but he kind of has high bust potential to me.

I'm listening to these "experts" like when did JJ McCarthy become better than Michael Penix???

I'm lost.

And they always lead with, “JJ is the winningest qb in this class”…and quote his record..

Get outta here with that bull man…dude had the best team in the nation

Minnesota trading up for JJ would be the kinda ****ery we need to hold us over for a few weeks.

There's actually rumors that the Vikes and the Pats have been talking about the 3rd pick. I'm with that.

Back
Top Bottom