2024 NFL Draft Thread

lol definitely a rough delivery but the inconsistent feet mechanics and taking unnecessary sacks negatively correlating to the pros piece was valid to me.

Harbaugh: “He plays quarterback the best of all the quarterbacks.”

IMG_3757.gif

I HOPEEEEEEEE the Giants draft JJ McCarthy or trade back and draft him. I PRAY FO’ Lord, for the sake of my Cowboys:lol: :lol: :rofl:

His injuries history is overblown. Like dawg, he’s a QB. He doesn’t need to plant and juke people.

Two ACL injuries so what. Modern medicine is great anyway. He’s tasked to throw the ball, not run routes :lol:

John Elway I believe tore his knee twice in college and Frank Gore….

Yea don't think he's having much residual effects when he's doing this

Older players gotta be sick over the advancements in modern medicine, ACL/MCL's aren't a death sentence anymore and guys are coming back faster than ever.

Penix is a much better athlete than folks were giving him credit for just because he's a pocket passer. The conventional wisdom surrounding him would have you thinking he's slow :lol:

My favorite QBs in this draft are Penix and Maye. I think both have traits to be great pros. Both have great pocket awareness. What will help Penix speifically is he should land to a team that is actually decent and can allow him to slowly come along.

After JJ and currently Maye got their turns, the pre-draft hype machine is officially next up for Penix now after his pro day :lol: :pimp:

Really could end up seeing 5-6 QB's go off the board in the 1st round.

Think he goes to Vegas at 13 if you guys don't manage to trade up into the top 3 for JD like it sounds AP wants to do raider5 raider5

I was hoping Penix would slip to the later first or even 2nd round, but I can’t see that happening now after the pro-day hype.

He’s still not one of my favorites from this class. I was hoping we can swindle Arnold or best available OL at 13 and scoop up Penix later. Hell, I’d even be down for Byron Murphy at 13 still and pair him with Christian Wilkins and Mad Maxx

But we’ll see what the Raiders do. I know they are trying to trade up, but I can’t see that happening.

And I have floated toward nobody because idk what the hell they’re doing

I am going with my gut that Mcarthy aint it, Pennix or Maye is who I want the Vikes to pick. Williams is too can't miss, and Daniels reminds me of RG3 in not protecting himself

I am going with my gut that Mcarthy aint it, Pennix or Maye is who I want the Vikes to pick. Williams is too can't miss, and Daniels reminds me of RG3 in not protecting himself
Precursor: I watch college football as many Saturdays as possible and do not, do not grind film at this time of year.

Nothing JJ McCarthy did, made me think he might be anything but a great dude, leader, whatever description.

Penix, when healthy, comes on your map and you have to take notice. Accuracy, sometimes, don’t care about how he releases the ball, but a lot of completions he made near the sidelines spec. were continually crazy.

I have no interest in Bo Nix, and Maye is an enigma. “He is a riddle wrapped in a mystery”. He’s also compared by some to a few of the QB’s that have come out in the past five years like D.Jones and Mac.

WE CAN’T MISS OUT OUT ON THE RIGHT GUY!

First draft I can remember where literally 5 qbs have had this much hype

I don’t think the QBs are being THAT hyped outside of caleb

Just think you have QB needy teams and/or teams trying sell other teams on QBs to either trade up or get other guys to drop

Back
Top Bottom