2024 NFL Draft Thread

Caleb Williams is Dollar Tree Mahomes. He’s soft and overrated. Hes going to be a bust in the league mark my words.

speak it into existence

The Inland Empire is low key killing it right now w qbs. First CJ now Jayden. CJ went to my HS and Jayden went to Cajon. I’m super amped right now. California is a quarterback factory. No state competes with us when it comes to QBs.

Bears should trade out and stock up :nerd: :lol:

The more I think about it, the more I wonder if there is any chance the Bears trade and run it with Fields.

Imagine they trade with just the Commanders and swap. To do a swap, even just based off draft charts it would cost the Commanders their first to swap AND pick 40.

Now imagine you’re the Bears at 2 and you trade again (Giants, Raiders, Vikings may be difficult for in division), but at minimum it could be 2-3 firsts, maybe more for the Raiders since they’re at 13.

And even with that, the Bears could STILL get 2 high quality players in the first round.

Idk if they’ll actually do it, but Bruh the Bears have so many options and possibilities its crazy. Imagine DJ Moore, Keenan and MHJ :wow:

Last edited:
I do believe the Vikings like McCarthyism but a private workout is standard for anyone you have interest in.

Bears should trade out and stock up :nerd: :lol:

The more I think about it, the more I wonder if there is any chance the Bears trade and run it with Fields.

Imagine they trade with just the Commanders and swap. To do a swap, even just based off draft charts it would cost the Commanders their first to swap AND pick 40.

Now imagine you’re the Bears at 2 and you trade again (Giants, Raiders, Vikings may be difficult for in division), but at minimum it could be 2-3 firsts, maybe more for the Raiders since they’re at 13.

And even with that, the Bears could STILL get 2 high quality players in the first round.

Idk if they’ll actually do it, but Bruh the Bears have so many options and possibilities its crazy. Imagine DJ Moore, Keenan and MHJ :wow:

Nope.

Caleb Williams is Dollar Tree Mahomes. He’s soft and overrated. Hes going to be a bust in the league mark my words.

Caleb will be a bust. Been saying this even since his Heisman season. Plenty talented but plays a little too off-script for me (aside from your comment of being soft, which I agree with). I think its partly a Lincoln Riley thing, but also I think it fits the mold and profile of what Riley like's in his QBs. I jus think it will not translate well. Especially in a place like Chicago where they have shown zero ability to actually build around a QB. Also, I dont get the Mahomes comparisons. Outside of making the off platform throws, they are nothing alike. Mahomes can be a game manager for 80% of a game and then boom take it over. Not sure Caleb has that trait. Either way, I think Caleb will bust. If he were being drafted later to an organization that actually knew what they were doing, id feel better about it, but he's not.

On another note, could MHJ actually slide all the way down to 7?!?! MHJ, Ridley, and D Hop is plenty enough weapons to see what we have in Levis!

What if we traded up to No. 4, and took Marvin Harrison Jr., and traded Jordan Addison for a high pick?

JJ and MHJR.

I didn't read the whole thing but gah damn he crapped all over Caleb. :lol:

Not saying he's wrong...his analysis is probably more right than wrong.

The actual analysis was interesting but he doing way too much with the tone and the dissecting of Caleb’s character.

That line to end it by saying - I’m the one who actually cares about Caleb in being honest with him by calling him out as a failure - was cringe as **** and almost ruined the entire message.

Back
Top Bottom