2024 NFL Draft Thread

His injuries history is overblown. Like dawg, he’s a QB. He doesn’t need to plant and juke people.

Two ACL injuries so what. Modern medicine is great anyway. He’s tasked to throw the ball, not run routes :lol:

John Elway I believe tore his knee twice in college and Frank Gore….

Yea don't think he's having much residual effects when he's doing this

Older players gotta be sick over the advancements in modern medicine, ACL/MCL's aren't a death sentence anymore and guys are coming back faster than ever.

Penix is a much better athlete than folks were giving him credit for just because he's a pocket passer. The conventional wisdom surrounding him would have you thinking he's slow :lol:

I think the injuries have more of a mental effect on Penix than actual running/athleticism …At times it looks like yo scared to run n get hit out there, it’s good cuz it keeps him safe but sometimes a QB just gotta say F it and take off do it yourself

Bills lookin at draftin about 8 receivers w their 11 picks at this rate.

I assume 6 QB's in Rd 1? All the JJ smoke lands him top 10. Denver at 12 chooses between Nix/Penix and the one left out between those two goes 13-15ish?

Please lawd all the QBs and WRs in the 1st.. would love half the first to be those 2 positions

Make it happen Daboll. Seeing a black QB and a blue durag gonna send John Mara and his conservative family to an early grave.

i’ve accepted the fact that if Penix is there at 13, the Raiders will select him.

If thats the case, i hope he proves me wrong 😑

Most just likely to cover all bases but it could open up some scenarios if they really do like him...:nerd:

A lot of teams getting ready to draft QB busts. There’s usually only one good QB in these draft classes while the rest stink it up. How many more QB’s is Washington gonna go through. I can’t name their last 3 QB’s.

Back
Top Bottom