2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeah... wait I didn't recall a 10 and 10.5 up for sale though. 10.5 I guess still left up for sale!

I just saw that...hopefully he listed them the correct way this time. :lol:

Last edited:
I wonder if only Black Sheep will have the UNC joints on the 22nd? And then a wider release to follow? Or is it everyone on the 22nd and we are just hearing from Black Sheep because they are "battling" Palace 5ive on the 22nd.

UNCs are going to be hard in my area since I'm in Tar Heel country. Might need an assist from the thread if things don't work out. 

Prob won't be getting the SOMPs....unless the power is back on in the am and I can hit refresh lol....it's currently ice country here in NC

Hopefully Nike isn't reading that you guys don't mind paying 190 for dunks
Not gon lie, I love my Jays but can't deny the SB crowd is a lot cooler
It is because we're mostly skateboarders...it's in our nature to be awesome.

do you think snake eyes will sit? i want them but not for retail lol
I personally think they will hit the discount, but that is just me. I won't cop unless they hit $50.00 with free ship, just really not that into them.

I'm not feeling the UNC/Georgetown pack at all. I think it is the branding on the back that is throwing me off.

Local shop is getting the SOMP's I think, but they have been keeping releases on the low since the Tiff fiasco.

Hope everyone has a good weekend and cops the release with the ease!

Thanks Fam!

I figure i cop now and avoid the headache tomorrow

i can't make it to dqm or BK Projects tomorrow.

i hope you get your pair

dt

Damnn I was at work and completely missed the info from blades. But they never got size 11 and below? Thats crazy. Im an 8/8.5 just putting that out there any help scooping a pair would be greatly appreciated lol

So DQM and DW are my only options?
Damn im a size 11-11.5, should have went to Blades or had a friend go for me. Was this at the downtown or uptown Blades?
I cant figure out which pair to keep! Help me out folks! The left pair is more busy camo and more brown and the right pair has less camo overall and more olive green. I cant decide lol im leaning towards the more olive green pair. Im keeping one pair and selling the other pair on here so PM me if you couldnt get a size 13 and ill hook you up for what I paid + pp fees + fedex home delivery with signature
Go with the left pair, like someone else said the OCD is tingling.

Hmm... the snake eyes are selling out pretty fast right now. I think you may see some odd sizes on sale but I don't think most of the sizes will make it that far.

I don't think the white dunks have really gone on sale either... it's a good shoe to compare to the snake eyes in terms of popularity.
the white dunks will go on sale soon many places that got restocks have basically a FSR now so maybe in a week or 2 youll c the sale price on em or at least will be taken off the discount exclusion list... the white dunks will be my first pair of all white shoes since i owned a pair of Mid AF1s in high school 
happy.gif

Not a problem fam I was stressed off the fact I had to size down 1/2 but they fit nice
You going to 510 this Sat for somp's? I'll give you mine

Didn't know 510 was getting them as we'll. still waiting on our locals to post this weekends release on IG usually they post Thursday evening but nothing yet... Might have to drop by 510 and see whatsup!

This, they killed the Hoyas with the NIKE on the heel.

I'd have been happier with an SB tooled Terminator, but the branding is supposed to look like that on a Hoyas release. They were the odd man out in 1985 deciding to go with a different shoe all together when all the other schools used the Dunk.

Damn im a size 11-11.5, should have went to Blades or had a friend go for me. Was this at the downtown or uptown Blades?

hmm how do you people with ocd cope with all the different spots of colors on this shoe?  pardon my ignorance because either that term is thrown around too loosely or I just don't really fully understand why people with ocd would choose the one with more spots :\

btw the left pair looks nicer imo cuz of the extra mixture of camo~

this was downtown blades, uptown blades is not selling them. 

if you are able to go now (if you are not at work and/or can leave work), there is probably a good chance they have raffle ticket available for 11 or 11.5 (as they did last night at 8:45pm when I was there, 15 min before closing). they open at 10am.

also, unless your friend has a similar shoe size, is following or willing to follow blades on IG, will give them his number, and is willing to pick up the shoes for you they won't give him a ticket (those are the rules to the raffle that they posted on IG).

fyi - aj1sb is gonna be a tough cop

rumor is my local, who had 70 pairs of tiffs is only getting 1 size run if that of aj 1 sb

300 is the asking price already from people with the connects

i cant pay that price, but thought i would share

this was downtown blades, uptown blades is not selling them. 

if you are able to go now (if you are not at work and/or can leave work), there is probably a good chance they have raffle ticket available for 11 or 11.5 (as they did last night at 8:45pm when I was there, 15 min before closing). they open at 10am.

also, unless your friend has a similar shoe size, is following or willing to follow blades on IG, will give them his number, and is willing to pick up the shoes for you they won't give him a ticket (those are the rules to the raffle that they posted on IG).
blades be on that ********, **** them. They don't even charge retail. Hate those follow us on ig raffles. It should be just get your ticket and get out of here

Those Dontrelles bring back memories! They dropped not too long after I started collecting and I just remember how "fancy" looking the whole collection was. I remember those silver Lebron AF1s... everyone wanted those. I really liked the cursive look... Man shoes were so over the top back then... almost garish but hey I loved em.

That's around when I first started collecting too. I still have the Lebron AF1s, the Dontrelle dunks, and also the Michael Vick AF1 mids.

Back
Top Bottom