2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

yeah. this kinda changes my thought process now - maybe these won't be a bigger release at a later date. this might be it. 
sick.gif

You may be able to get them a little cheaper but if you really want them just go for it

I agree if you are willing to look i am sure eventually come across a better deal but if you want them and got that flo go for it. Definitely worse deals out there.

Thanks. I've been looking. It's difficult to find a seller willing to accept anything under $300.

Last edited:
Le sigh....the whole "limited" thing is gonna hype this up! I said it once before, I'm gonna be really happy or really upset tomorrow morning.

If SOMPs are truly a hyperstrike, I wonder what the going rate will be for resellers. Good luck to us all tomorrow who just want them to wear.

I knew they were going to attach that HS tag sooner or later, FML is right.... need that oop :nerd:

Last edited:
Le sigh....the whole "limited" thing is gonna hype this up! I said it once before, I'm gonna be really happy or really upset tomorrow morning.

Now that SPOT put the drop of the SOMP as a HYPERSTRIKE it's definitely going to be tough tomorrow morning...

oh-lord-no.gif

So what, we've got a handful of places even getting them and there's only like 2 places confirmed for online release, 1 of which is in-store first? **** MY LIFE!!!! I shoulda hit that BIN on that eBay listing! Lol

City Sole has the black/gray fleece with red swoosh GR from February in sizes 8-13 for $54.99, if I strike out tomorrow I'm probably gonna cop these and about 2 other pairs to help with my sorrows lol:
http://citysole.com/shoe_store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=196&products_id=9592

Last edited:
So what, we've got a handful of places even getting them and there's only like 2 places confirmed for online release, 1 of which is in-store first? **** MY LIFE!!!! I shoulda hit that BIN on that eBay listing! Lol

City Sole has the black/gray fleece with red swoosh GR from February in sizes 8-13, if I strike out tomorrow I'm probably gonna cop these and about 2 other pairs to help with my sorrows lol:
http://citysole.com/shoe_store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=196&products_id=9592

Nice I been looking for those to drop in price. Probably get them and some mcrads if I strike out on somps tomorrow.

Nice I been looking for those to drop in price. Probably get them and some mcrads if I strike out on somps tomorrow.
Edited my post with price. I'm gonna be so upset if I miss out tomorrow that I'll either support a reseller and cough up the dough for a pair of Civilists I've been wanting, a pair of YOTH, or 2 pairs of something else as an impulse buy lol

I really wish that guy with the SOMP on ebay had my size, quad ebay dollars this weekend would have helped take the sting out of the price.

Back
Top Bottom