2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

For me I personally dig the more camo pair. Just like how it looks more busy and intertwines more of the brown/green/black. Nonetheless, you can't go wrong with either pair...definitely dig this shoe a lot more after I received them.

Yes you have helped me change my mind and now I agree lol im keeping the left pair and letting go of the right pair. Thanks for your input homie!

Last edited:
OCD got me leaning to the left pair since it's more balanced. It's a camo print, so a big spot of one color like on the toe box of the right pair would bother me lol.

Hahaha true. After looking at both pairs for a long time ive decided to keep the left pair and sell the right pair. Thanks!

Last edited:
The one on the left of the photo. I find it more visually pleasing.

After staring at both pairs doing side by side comparisons and looking at both pairs 360 over and over I decided the left pair is the keeper! Lucky to have two size 13 pairs!

Someone is up late... this thread is usually fast asleep by now. :lol:

Good choice on the left!

Someone is up late... this thread is usually fast asleep by now. :lol:

Good choice on the left!

Lmao I get off work at 1130pm and by the time I get home and situated its nearly 2am so i dont sleep until 5am usually lol terrible habit but I catch restocks and deals all the time hahaha also have messages to reply to on kixify and package all my orders before I sleep too. Productivity as its finest in the middle of the night [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

do you think snake eyes will sit? i want them but not for retail lol

Hmm... the snake eyes are selling out pretty fast right now. I think you may see some odd sizes on sale but I don't think most of the sizes will make it that far.

I don't think the white dunks have really gone on sale either... it's a good shoe to compare to the snake eyes in terms of popularity.

Last edited:
Lmao I get off work at 1130pm and by the time I get home and situated its nearly 2am so i dont sleep until 5am usually lol terrible habit but I catch restocks and deals all the time hahaha also have messages to reply to on kixify and package all my orders before I sleep too. Productivity as its finest in the middle of the night [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I too am a night owl. Usually not this late, as of recently... but let's just say that coffee really kicked in. :tongue:

Damnn I was at work and completely missed the info from blades. But they never got size 11 and below? Thats crazy. Im an 8/8.5 just putting that out there any help scooping a pair would be greatly appreciated lol

So DQM and DW are my only options?
they got the smaller sizes - they just ran out of tickets for those sizes in only a few hours, according to the guy working there that i asked. i am an 8 and i even asked for an 8.5 - "nope, closest we have is for an 11."

looks like DQM and DW are the only options. 21 mercer was mentioned by BP as one of the release spots but they haven't said anything yet, and extra butter hasn't announced anything either. hopefully we hear something official from DQM today too - right now it is just the word of the guy that picked up the phone on wednesday.

Loving these snake eyes got em today too!

Finally copped one of my grails again! Had em before and they were stolen from me when my house got robbed. Most definitely my most prized pair in my collection now even though they arent sbs. Such a sentimental shoe for me. These over tiff highs all day every day! If anyone is willing to let me have their tiffany colored sb laces from their tiff highs please pm me. Most ppl are only using the black laces so im hoping someone out there can help me out so I can throw the tiff sb laces on these Dontrelles! [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
510's from SkateWarehouse should be delivered today. I hope my UPS guy come after 3 like he's been doing. Kinda want to break them out this weekend

Finally copped one of my grails again! Had em before and they were stolen from me when my house got robbed. Most definitely my most prized pair in my collection now even though they arent sbs. Such a sentimental shoe for me. These over tiff highs all day every day! If anyone is willing to let me have their tiffany colored sb laces from their tiff highs please pm me. Most ppl are only using the black laces so im hoping someone out there can help me out so I can throw the tiff sb laces on these Dontrelles! [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Those Dontrelles bring back memories! They dropped not too long after I started collecting and I just remember how "fancy" looking the whole collection was. I remember those silver Lebron AF1s... everyone wanted those. I really liked the cursive look... Man shoes were so over the top back then... almost garish but hey I loved em.

I too am a night owl. Usually not this late, as of recently... but let's just say that coffee really kicked in.
tongue.gif
are you on the west coast? funny to read about "being up so late" i am "up too early" lol

are you on the west coast? funny to read about "being up so late" i am "up too early" lol

Early for u guys is nothing I'm still overseas Til July. It's literally 1PM here now. Most of the time I wake up to pages of updates etc because u guys are 6 hrs behind me,

Appreciate this. 

Not a problem fam I was stressed off the fact I had to size down 1/2 but they fit nice

You going to 510 this Sat for somp's? I'll give you mine

Early for u guys is nothing I'm still overseas Til July. It's literally 1PM here now. Most of the time I wake up to pages of updates etc because u guys are 6 hrs behind me,

I have to get up at 5am for online drops though. It's horrible since I am very dependent on mah sleep time.

I'd take your 2pm time any day :D

I wake up for work at 5am every day. :smile:

That's ungodly yo. God, waking up early is so painful.

Anywho... off to bed I go.

Good morning Easterners! Have a wonderful Friday :D

(Wait.... the SOMPS drop tomorrow and I just ****** my sleeping schedule.:x NOOOOOOO!!!!!! I wanted to see the action. DAMNIT I WILL BE UP!.)

Not a problem fam I was stressed off the fact I had to size down 1/2 but they fit nice
You going to 510 this Sat for somp's? I'll give you mine

Naw probably not I have to work early unfortunately. But yea if you can mail them to me id pay for shipping if needed PM me. Thanks.

This time tomorrow, I'll be prepping myself to bang that refresh button lol...good luck to my NTSB fam looking for a pair!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom