2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

^ Damn, Hackey's look good there. Kind of makes me regret passing them up.
You should cop if you get the chance, I copped the highs and lows and these are definitely better than the highs.

Question, are all of you using sneakershield on your toe box?

Or do you just use them and crease them and just ignore them like its not the end of the world?

Because most of the photos posted are all with clean and no crease toe boxes?

Thanks brothers.
Kabayan, it was only un-DS'd yesterday.

But to answer your question I do not use any, I have beaters for daily use and I have weekly rotations for stuntin'.

Dunk High Premium "Stars" aka "Captain America" available now @blacksheepnc Instore only grab them now… instagram.com/p/oGNJ9vSpJN/

For those in the area

Last edited by a moderator:
Premier is by far the friendliest most helpful shop I've dealt with.. def going to keep giving them my business. Ordered a pair of kicks, got confirmation but it was oversold. Guy called me up very apologetic and offered me a deal on my next purchase if I cc him. That's taking care of customers right there.

And this is why @Dcypoe81 hasn't came around.....

Yeah, Dcypoe avoids this thread because of ME and my posts. :rolleyes

My posts drop knowledge - plain and simple, whether that knowledge is about a certain shoe, the history of nseakersteal and its founder's relationship with NT, or the shortsighted subscription to arbitrary gender binaries and latent intolerance that plagues this culture. I've been checking people on this board for a minute, and will continue to do so.

Don't confuse my posts with "I wonder what [sneaker X] would look like with [y color] laces."

Premier is by far the friendliest most helpful shop I've dealt with.. def going to keep giving them my business. Ordered a pair of kicks, got confirmation but it was oversold. Guy called me up very apologetic and offered me a deal on my next purchase if I cc him. That's taking care of customers right there.

Top notch service along with SPoT. Always prefer to do business with them without a doubt.

Question, are all of you using sneakershield on your toe box?

Or do you just use them and crease them and just ignore them like its not the end of the world?

Because most of the photos posted are all with clean and no crease toe boxes?

Thanks brothers.

I don't use sneaker shields.. I'm comfortable with purchasing shoes with the intent of no further resell value once I wear them..

My posts drop knowledge - plain and simple, whether that knowledge is about a certain shoe, the history of nseakersteal and its founder's relationship with NT, or the shortsighted subscription to arbitrary gender binaries and latent intolerance that plagues this culture. I've been checking people on this board for a minute, and will continue to do so.

Don't confuse my posts with "I wonder what [sneaker X] would look like with [y color] laces."

I'm thinking(see:hoping) that he was talking about the post you quoted

list of the Other things that don't need to be here

I ordered 24 seconds ago has anyone got confirmation yet do you think it went through

Cawpd

I had to grab three pair

Quoting 87 pictures 10 times

I am guilty of throwing this thread off track from time to time when it is slow but everyday its the same thing looking more and more like a jb thread

Come back @Dcypoe81 help turn it around

I like Concepts as well. They doing free shipping and I always get my stuff the day after I order it. Two great shops

^ Send it over
happy.gif

Damn sorry bro, my post wasn't worded correctly and I came off the wrong way lol. Wasn't attacking you saying your reply was specifically why, it was more like what you stated in your post is probably a few of many reasons that I'm sure is why he and some of the other people haven't been posting in here, not what you actually said.

Damn sorry bro, my post wasn't worded correctly and I came off the wrong way lol. Wasn't attacking you saying your reply was specifically why, it was more like what you stated in your post is probably a few of many reasons that I'm sure is why he and some of the other people haven't been posting in here, not what you actually said.

This what I was thinking too but didn't wanna say anything to BIP in fear of him dropping knowledge on me as well lol

I was able to get em in my cart pretty easy was in waiting in line mode only 10 secs. after capcha. But dropped the shoes from my cart.
had them in my cart immediately (no bots)... but giftcard entry was trippin and when i gave up and just hit submit order they were gone. oh well.. it was an impulse buy and i probably would have returned them anyways.

back to your regularly scheduled SB program.

On long time contributors leaving the thread I'll say it like this, I've been on many different forums going back a long time, and I've seen people come and go. The ones that vanish without a word are the ones that I always think about. People that make a point of saying "I'm not coming here anymore" always strike me as attention seeking.

If you're not happy with the direction a forum takes and you leave just leave or put in the work to help make the thread a better place. There's stuff I liked that my tastes have shifted on, when that happens I just move on, I don't feel any need to make snarky comments about why I'm leaving. And even then I'll occasionally pop in to see if any old friends are still there years later.

If you dig through the archives and look at really old SB threads most of the people that were all over the threads then don't post anymore (at least not under those names) So it's always happening. One day the guy asking for spoon fed info may turn into a really good contributor to the thread and key the next group of fans on where to find shoes for retail.

But, dead that 'feminine pose" stuff. What's a feminine pose? ...And, what if a dude was trying to do it to impress other dudes? Who you are trying to impress - same sex, opposite sex, whatever - is not what makes these poses lame.

no; a feminine pose is still indeed a feminine pose :lol: chicks had to find a way to still indulge in a seemingly masculine hobby. So, we added some femininity to it. This includes rocking kicks with leggings (which guys have also kinda taken) and doing dainty poses (which, guys do now too). If I pose with my legs wide open I wouldn't so upset if someone called it a masculine pose cuz it is indeed a masculine pose.

Most dudes I know agree with this sentiment, truth be told it's where I GOT IT FROM. But you wanna look like a ballerina in your poses that's cool---just know I'm clowning.

hey fellow #teamlittlefoot-ers @Siye
 @GatorBeltsNPattieMelts
 @fuddlecuddle
 ! i decided to sell my mint pair for $75 shipped. it's a 6.5, just your guys' size! i wore them only 3 times. if you're interested, PM me!

props, not interested though. :pimp: :pimp:

And how many pics did you post with your pit bull? I for one don't mind when people post pics with their other interests in them. Let's you see the person behind the shoes. But don't try to clown dude for something you did too

honestly, first time I did it was just because I wanted a pic of both he and my shoes in it. I posted it (and you can search this) he got pretty good feedback and people requested the next photo I take with him in it. So yea, there's that. And if somebody called me out on it, I'd respond and continue to do it (if I felt like it)

AND I WASN'T TRYNA CLOWN :lol: :lol: OG poster even had a laugh about it, so why you so upset when he wasn't?? :rolleyes He told me why he did it, so there's that. I didn't engage in no long drawn out grudge match with him.

On long time contributors leaving the thread I'll say it like this, I've been on many different forums going back a long time, and I've seen people come and go. The ones that vanish without a word are the ones that I always think about. People that make a point of saying "I'm not coming here anymore" always strike me as attention seeking.

If you're not happy with the direction a forum takes and you leave just leave or put in the work to help make the thread a better place. There's stuff I liked that my tastes have shifted on, when that happens I just move on, I don't feel any need to make snarky comments about why I'm leaving. And even then I'll occasionally pop in to see if any old friends are still there years later.

If you dig through the archives and look at really old SB threads most of the people that were all over the threads then don't post anymore (at least not under those names) So it's always happening. One day the guy asking for spoon fed info may turn into a really good contributor to the thread and key the next group of fans on where to find shoes for retail.
thank you. A sensible voice.

gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts I get where BIP is coming from on this, you're using feminine as a pejorative to clown men for not adhering to social norms of what it means to be a man or woman. Rather than clowning them for not having a unique thought in their head and going along with everybody else on social media.

I don't like seeing the puddle picture or the turned up ankle or the complimentary shoe in hand held by the laces pictures because it's over done. While I only post my SB wears in here anyone that's taken a peek at my instagram will see that I buck conventional thinking and will wear stuff that isn't on the approved HIP list.

robin thicke robin thicke I'm a sucker for Michigan and the UNLV colors.

Last edited:
gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts I get where BIP is coming from on this, you're using feminine as a pejorative to clown men for not adhering to social norms of what it means to be a man or woman. Rather than clowning them for not having a unique thought in their head and going along with everybody else on social media.

I don't like seeing the puddle picture or the turned up ankle or the complimentary shoe in hand held by the laces pictures because it's over done. While I only post my SB wears in here anyone that's taken a peek at my instagram will see that I buck conventional thinking and will wear stuff that isn't on the approved HIP list.

robin thicke robin thicke I'm a sucker for Michigan and the UNLV colors.

man alright---I been on this board OVER +10 years and dudes clown OTHER dudes on being feminine but an actual grown woman cannot. That's cool.

It still is what it is. When you look at women's magazines, commercials for woman's shoes, that pose is preeeettttyyyyy rampant. Hell, for all I know it could be rampant in men's magazines as well. Who knows.

and Goldenrods >*

Back
Top Bottom