2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

JUST BC GUYS DID TOO DOESNT MEAN ITS RIGHT.

I MEAN IF YALL REMEMBER METH HAD BANNED KITCHEN JOKES.

ITS THE WHOLE ENVIRONMENT IT CAN CREATE.

IT'D BE LIKE DAMB GIRL U MAD MASCULINE FOR GOING TO THE GYM

I wasn't trying to talk down because you're the ken saying it. I don't like to see feminine and masculine thrown around as an insult by anybody.

this isn't the thread to talk about it---but it goes along with a lot of my theories about guys today vs. guys of my dad and uncles generations.

carry on. I'm done.

Got my Brazils in from and outlet phone order, but they didn't come with the spare green laces! Doesnt look like fully laced has that same Kelly green color unfortunately.

Anyone happen to not be using theirs, and wanna throw me an oop? I have zero spare green ones.

@GatorBeltsNPattieMelts I get where BIP is coming from on this, you're using feminine as a pejorative to clown men for not adhering to social norms of what it means to be a man or woman. Rather than clowning them for not having a unique thought in their head and going along with everybody else on social media.

I don't like seeing the puddle picture or the turned up ankle or the complimentary shoe in hand held by the laces pictures because it's over done. While I only post my SB wears in here anyone that's taken a peek at my instagram will see that I buck conventional thinking and will wear stuff that isn't on the approved HIP list.

@Robin Thicke I'm a sucker for Michigan and the UNLV colors.
@GatorBeltsNPattieMelts I get where BIP is coming from on this, you're using feminine as a pejorative to clown men for not adhering to social norms of what it means to be a man or woman. Rather than clowning them for not having a unique thought in their head and going along with everybody else on social media.

I don't like seeing the puddle picture or the turned up ankle or the complimentary shoe in hand held by the laces pictures because it's over done. While I only post my SB wears in here anyone that's taken a peek at my instagram will see that I buck conventional thinking and will wear stuff that isn't on the approved HIP list.

@Robin Thicke I'm a sucker for Michigan and the UNLV colors.
man alright---I been on this board OVER +10 years and dudes clown OTHER dudes on being feminine but an actual grown woman cannot. That's cool.

It still is what it is. When you look at women's magazines, commercials for woman's shoes, that pose is preeeettttyyyyy rampant. Hell, for all I know it could be rampant in men's magazines as well. Who knows.

and Goldenrods >*
To each its own. I have my dislikes in terms of Sneaker pics ( splash shots or whatever they're called) but I'm not God so if they want to do that with the merchandise, by all means, go ahead. If I don't like, I bypass and move on!

My J-Pack Bred Lows arrived from Tactic. A few minor flaws but I'm very pleased. Can't wait to rock em

If I were you movinPax, I'd hop on it before it's too late. In person, they're great. Especially with black laces.
Believe me brotha I'm trying,between my moms bday and lil bros bday falling on Mother's Day weekend it's been a slow month for kicks to say the least but now when ready to buy them nowhere has my size :/

On feet today. Waiting for my turn at the Barber Shop.

gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts I'm not going to keep getting into it, but if you're 28 that'd put your dad and uncle in their late 50s/early 60s MAYBE 70 at the latest if you were born later in his life or 40s if you were born really early in his life. Things haven't changed THAT much since then.

Question fellaz, how much is a pair of DS Sea Crystals worth, size 13???  I've located a pair, and I want to know if it's a good price.

If that's the price you're getting on the highs you're getting an exceptional deal. If it's for the mid, that's market rate. Especially since it's for a size 13, those are harder to find and tend to stay with a buyer once they're sold.

Last edited:
U KNOW IM ONLY MESSING W U LMAO

28 OLD LADY I THOUGHT U WERE ALOT YOUNGER LOL

HMU ON PM W UR IG BY THE WAY. IF U HAVE ONE

@alibomaye86

:lol: I act immature/silly on here, and most social media. This is my entertainment.

gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts I'm not going to keep getting into it, but if you're 28 that'd put your dad and uncle in their late 50s/early 60s MAYBE 70 at the latest if you were born later in his life or 40s if you were born really early in his life. Things haven't changed THAT much since then.

K.

Back
Top Bottom