2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Bringing this thread back to topic, LOL.

I pulled the trigger on the J Pack Hi, I can't wait for them to arrive. I really like the suede and leather combo that they used there.
Now I can have a great alternative for the Royals to rock out for a bit.

Congratulations on graduating, nice wear for the day. I hope you have an enjoyable day/night, and don't post pics of the shoes covered in vomit tomorrow :smile:

Thanks, guys. Don't worry, I've learned my lesson many years ago; don't drink while wearing some cool shoes. Lol

I'm not a puker but I still have beaters specifically for nights out.  You never know...
You never know. I've had blood, vomit, alcohol and other fluids on some of my shoes from other people. And you still have those who step on them on accident. I generally wear some Jordan 1 Black Toes since they can be easily cleaned. 

You never know. I've had blood, vomit, alcohol and other fluids on some of my shoes from other people. And you still have those who step on them on accident. I generally wear some Jordan 1 Black Toes since they can be easily cleaned. 
I have a pair of canvas SBs and some Black Cat Vs for non dressy nights out.  

Anyone think the Jpack highs will go on sale? And generally how long do they have to sit before they will see a price reduction?

Back
Top Bottom